World Cup - Qatar 2022

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Looking for some utter shitehousery from Luis Suarez here.

There's an article about him in the Guardian today in which he says that he has done much worse things than the Ghana handball. "Look at what I did to Chiellini", he points out. 

:lol: Thanks for reminding us, Luis.

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He’s the Ultimate heel.

I remember reading an interview he did with, I think, Sid Lowe in which he came across as an absolutely fantastic guy, absolutely driven by a maniacal need to succeed in order to provide for his family and secure their future. I got the impression that, off the pitch, he's probably extremely likeable.

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Pound for pound, Uruguay and Croatia must be the best footballing nations in the world?

Easily.

Obviously when Uruguay won their WCs, the game was different, but the fact that they have remained competitive is amazing. 

If I was a manager, anyone who did a stuttered run up would be getting a belt in the mouth and banned from selection for the rest of my time in charge.

Body shaping is the single most important part of taking a penalty and this fanny is out there dancing up to the ball like Bolo Zenden FFS.