Souness Retiring

2 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Your opinion mate i love listening to Souness sometimes.

Don't get me wrong he has came out with some fucking outrages ideas and statements but i thought he was good.

Simon Jordan would argue with a fucking lamppost though and good on him because he is good at it :lol:

Simon Jordan and Eddie Hearn was comedy gold.

I was buzzing when he started mate as i love souness but thought jordan absolutely had him on toast after the first cpl of weeks ,

Yeah the hearn stuff was decent , just need white to fuck off :lol: the unbearable cunt

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

I was buzzing when he started mate as i love souness but thought jordan absolutely had him on toast after the first cpl of weeks ,

Yeah the hearn stuff was decent , just need white to fuck off :lol: the unbearable cunt

White has always made me cringe i wont lie.

Simon Jordan has set up his own podcast now also.

His first guest is Tony Bellew i need to get round to listening to it.

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

White has always made me cringe i wont lie.

Simon Jordan has set up his own podcast now also.

His first guest is Tony Bellew i need to get round to listening to it.

That mustve been the ad i caught a bit of earlier with bellew saying hes been punched in the head over a million times

4 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

That mustve been the ad i caught a bit of earlier with bellew saying hes been punched in the head over a million times

Simon Jordan is desperate for Michael Beale to fail also because the way he left QPR.

Apart from that though he does have the skills around being a great podcaster. Could imagine him to ask questions no one else would dare ask and challenge the answers he recieves without sitting there and not questioning someone's total lies and bullshit

On 02/05/2023 at 20:50, Somemightsay7 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Sky had decided not to renew his contract and agreed to let him go out this way.

Probably be replaced by yet another woman “expert” who obviously deserves it because they played at the highest level:whistle: