Cove Rangers

Leigh1994

Just now, DiamondDan said:

Brightened the place up with his uber staunchness.

Aye, his 'Rangers are my life' post followed by a couple of days later his 'Haven't watched a game in ages' post was a classic even by his standards.

Ach, i'd sing a rendition of 'The Night We Burned Ardoyne' with him anytime, the uber Linfield/Rangers supporter that he was.

6 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Aye, his 'Rangers are my life' post followed by a couple of days later his 'Haven't watched a game in ages' post was a classic even by his standards.

Ach, i'd sing a rendition of 'The Night We Burned Ardoyne' with him anytime, the uber Linfield/Rangers supporter that he was.

Funny when he tried to tell folk how mental things were in the 90s at games despite him only being born around 85 or something like that 

8 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Constantly moaned at people for having tarriers in their 'circle' then on FF said one of his best mates sons plays for them and it's Rangers fault :lol: 

53 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Don't over estimate how little of a f**k I give about anyone on here  mate.🙂

When they both play each other again I will be in the Airdrie end and my ST will be stuck on seat sub (unless it's a league decider).

So you are an Airdrie fan foremost 

Not committed to Rangers and choose a tarrier mess of a team over us (us as in Rangers not you as in Airdrie)

strange behaviour 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

So you are an Airdrie fan foremost 

Not committed to Rangers and choose a tarrier mess of a team over us (us as in Rangers not you as in Airdrie)

strange behaviour 

That's the first time I've ever heard Airdrie described as that 🤣

@DiamondDan

Rangers get Airdrie in this years quarter final of the Scottish cup.

It’s 0-0 and Airdrie score in the 93rd minute to knock us (Rangers) out. 
do you

a) high five and hug your mates punching the air screaming yaaassss ya fucking dancer  head to the pub to celebrate 

or

b) sit absolutely distraught silently raging we got knocked out

answer honestly 

9 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Funny when he tried to tell folk how mental things were in the 90s at games despite him only being born around 85 or something like that 

He was a caricature of a man 😂

Pretty sure that he was lying about being in the army with his attitude towards people serving nowadays. Stolen valor is pretty low really. My brother knows a bunch of ex intelligence officers who spend their time tracking down those sort. Not a smart thing to do considering the people involved. They tend to report those who do it to make money to the police and take the phone off those just trying to act the big man and film their confession to put on all their social media before giving them a hiding 😂

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

@DiamondDan

Rangers get Airdrie in this years quarter final of the Scottish cup.

It’s 0-0 and Airdrie score in the 93rd minute to knock us (Rangers) out. 
do you

a) high five and hug your mates punching the air screaming yaaassss ya fucking dancer  head to the pub to celebrate 

or

b) sit absolutely distraught silently raging we got knocked out

answer honestly 

Honestly? 

I'd have mixed emotions, Rangers are the only Scottish club I've never seen Airdrie beat. I'd be buzzing for Airdrie. Embarrassed for Rangers.

Would depend on whether Celtic were still in the tournament. If it meant Celtic were going to win it then I'd be pissed off. If they were out it wouldn't be that bad. Seen Rangers win multiple cups and will see it again multiple times.

If it was a league decider and Airdrie losing meant relegation but Rangers winning the league, I'd be supporting Rangers.