*****Rangers v Hamburger SV*****

G.E.C.

• Decent runout but the opposition was not up to much, we have to really speed up our patterns of play as we still take an age to get the ball forward.
  • Dowell done really well but no one else has really stood out yet.

7 hours ago, bluenose244 said:

Best feeling in the world mate, took his older brother to his first game around the same age and he's followed home and away all over the place since.

But the first time is special.

I loved it when I took my two boys as youngsters but was equally as happy when they both got their own seats away from me as they grew older...:confused:

Both of them now have sons of their own to contend with.:whistle:

Seen both games now, and I can't really see what we are trying to do, 

Well some parts I can, the 3 forwards all playing close together and tight but Yilmaz Tav aren't getting forward enough to give us the width, maybe that's because of the level of opposition and that will change in the league. 

The midfield looks too bare, Raskin seemed to be in there himself alot of the time yesterday, with Dowell and Hagi pushed to far forward nearly standing on the forward lines toes when we are in possession . Again that should be fine in the SPL.

All too congested in the middle of the park. 

If we can get Cifuentes and a CB over the line we should be fine moving forward! 

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Fair play mate. I’ll probably wait until she’s about 4 to bring her over to her first game. It includes a plane or boat when I travel so if she decides she wants home it isn’t happening :lol:

4 is a nice age, especially if you're coming over the water (it's a long day).