The RM Beale poll

graeme_4

The RM Beale poll  

398 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Beale will be a success?

Just now, cr3_bear said:

I didn’t say we struggled tynecastle either ? Did you actually read and take in what I said ?

I said there are some in this squad who have been found wanting in big games at Important stages of seasons in places like tynecastle , McDermid park , Dingwall . Which is 100 percent true . You went down the route of overall records in these places over a certain timeframe 

Ok, so who has been 'found wanting' at Tynecastle in recent seasons as we've recored a 100%record there?

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Plenty of the football under Walter was turgid. McLeish too. As long as they win trophies I couldn't give a fuck less if the football is pretty.

And thats the thing, both walter and mcleish had credit in the bank by winning trophies

Beale lost 2 from 2 so far 

Just now, The Dude said:

Ok, so who has been 'found wanting' at Tynecastle in recent seasons as we've recored a 100%record there?

You really are struggling with my point :lol:

Our recent record at tynecastle is great 

it’s still the location of two of the worst results in our post winter break slump in 2020 and an example of our piss poor mentality in last 5 or so seasons 

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Have we? Under gio we did but i distinctly remember some shit shows from gerrard there? 

Yes. Last time we dropped a point there was January 2020. Lost once more there the following month in the cup.

Since then, we've won 2-0, 3-1, 4-0 and 3-0 at Tynecastle.

14 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

You really are struggling with my point :lol:

Our recent record at tynecastle is great 

it’s still the location of two of the worst results in our post winter break slump in 2020 and an example of our piss poor mentality in last 5 or so seasons 

So which players have been 'found wanting'? Not a hard question.

I see Celtic's domestic mentality shone through today.

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So which players have been 'found wanting'? Not a hard question.

I see Celtic's domestic mentality shone through today.

Tav , Goldson , Barasic , Jack were all involved in both or one of the games referenced at tyncecastle 

All have faced questions from the stands on their mentality when the going gets tough at numerous points of their Rangers career

Delighted the filth are out the cup . Here’s hoping we take full advantage of it and get the cup back in the trophy cabinet 

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Tav , Goldson , Barasic , Jack were all involved in both or one of the games referenced at tyncecastle 

All have faced questions from the stands on their mentality when the going gets tough at numerous points of their Rangers career

Delighted the filth are out the cup . Here’s hoping we take full advantage of it and get the cup back in the trophy cabinet 

So they have been found wanting in games at Tynecastle?

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So they have been found wanting in games at Tynecastle?

Yes in those games I referenced 

Believe me I was in the stand after the cup exit and those that attempted to applaud or acknowledge the support at the end were hounded 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

All four were found wanting in both games you mentioned? So games almost four years ago. What about the several games since then that they've been involved in at Tynecastle?

:lol: mate my point wasn’t specific to our overall tynecastle record . I referenced quite high profile and memorable examples of games where our bottle has been questioned involving members of this squad 

Just now, cr3_bear said:

:lol: mate my point wasn’t specific to our overall tynecastle record . I referenced quite high profile and memorable examples of games where our bottle has been questioned involving members of this squad 

Examples from almost four years ago wile ignoring every single game we've played there since.

That memorable that Tav never even played in one of the two games he was found wanting in. :lol:

Just now, The Dude said:

Examples from almost four years ago wile ignoring every single game we've played there since.

That memorable that Tav never even played in one of the two games he was found wanting in. :lol:

Which is why I said the players were involved in either one or both games 

I think two weeks from now we'll know the answer either way.

A progression past PSV and a win over them at Ibrox on the 2nd...and the gloom of Kilmarnock seems a long way off.

Conversely, however others try to dress it up, I don't think there will be a way back if both of those crunch games don't go our way.

Elimination to PSV is unlikely to be terminal for how he is viewed, but he'd absolutely need to bounce back by beating celtic.  

And on the other side of the coin, should we get into the CL, the joy will be short lived if the Old Firm game doesnt go our way.

All roads lead to the 2nd of September.

26 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Or maybe it's more about ability?

We've made only made 4 domestic finals in the last 5 season losing out to Aberdeenx2, Hearts, St Mirren, St Johnstone and Hibs in that time. 

That would suggest it's a mentality issue. 

6 minutes ago, King Rager said:

We've made only made 4 domestic finals in the last 5 season losing out to Aberdeenx2, Hearts, St Mirren, St Johnstone and Hibs in that time. 

Not to worry mate

we have a decent record at tynecastle since 2020

1 minute ago, King Rager said:

Walter managed seven finals in seven years during his first reign.  Losing out to Hibs, Dundee Utd  x2, Falkirk, Hearts x2,  Aberdeen, Celtic.