The RM Beale poll

graeme_4

The RM Beale poll  

398 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Beale will be a success?

Did ok at times last season although a few shockers, but many said wait until he gets his own guys in…

Terrible pre-season, but need to wait until the proper stuff starts…

Dreadful start at Killie, so are you still backing him to be a success?

16 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Just trying to get a feel for it tbh. Never seen a manager turned on so quickly before, based off social media, RM etc. 

I’m someone who didn’t want Beale in the first place but this is OTT.

social media is full of absolute fucking zoomers.

he’s already backed himself into a corner and is in dire need of big results over the next three weeks.

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

he’s already backed himself into a corner and is in dire need of big results over the next three weeks.

Needs to come up with a plan quickly because the next two opponents are going to do exactly what Kilmarnock did at the weekend and he looked like he had no answer for it whatsoever.

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Not just that. Plenty of mates at Kilmarnock who said in general it was very flat, and were far from complimentary about him.

Absolutely. Mental to say it, but I think he’s at a tipping point already - another poor result up to and including the OF game I think the knives are out. 

2 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Tav will get another manager the sack - dont want to be right but I will be

I don’t think it’s one player who will get a manager the sack, fucking stupid post and pretty much another to prove many cunts online know fuck all 

11 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I’d also say read threads on here and you get the general point the at a lot of social media and posters on forums are clueless.

Lammers was like laudrup one week and absolutely shocking and a waste of money the next.

there is literally no middle ground with anything or anyone.

if we win on Wednesday then whoever scores will be the best thing ever and the squad is brilliant. Few games later and they’ll all be shite again.

danillo and dessers being wrote off after cameos and dessers admitting he’s behind in terms of fitness.

danillo had a pre season so really should’ve started Saturday and servette and then dessers v livi on Saturday.

I think people need to have a bit of perspective 

Folk just need to calm the fuck down.