PSV email

Lord Lockin

On 17/08/2023 at 15:47, Bad Robot said:

Fkn arseholes have just sent this: We are pleased to inform you that your seat is no longer required by UEFA for this match 🤣 Aye you’ve not sold it to hospitality you chancing bastards 🤣😂

If you obviously despise our club so much, why do you go?

Are you mentally ill?

7 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I despise them lying and kicking me out my seat especially when against Servette about 50 seats were empty around the directors box 

It is for uefa it’s nothing to do with the club 

uefa even returned tickets for the semi final v Leipzig 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Do we not need to provide a certain amount of ‘normal tickets’ and more expensive tickets when it comes to UEFA matches?

I remember at Old Trafford after the 0-0 CL match that there was a group of our fans who were kept back in the main stand, then taken out via the pitch, after the match.

21 minutes ago, left winger said:

Do we not need to provide a certain amount of ‘normal tickets’ and more expensive tickets when it comes to UEFA matches?

I remember at Old Trafford after the 0-0 CL match that there was a group of our fans who were kept back in the main stand, then taken out via the pitch, after the match.

Yes mate we do, club deck and govan normally 

Any of the other seat movers in the same situation as me.

Got the email to say I had to buy a new ticket today to get a new QR code - sound. Went on at 10AM to do so and my seat is greyed out as if I have my own seat. I have £35 pending from my bank account as of yesterday and my history on Rangers says PSV Smartcard Upload for the my seat on Tuesday.

Double checked my emails to see if they sent another to say my seat was fine but I don't have anything?

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

Got the email to say I had to buy a new ticket today to get a new QR code - sound. Went on at 10AM to do so and my seat is greyed out as if I have my own seat. I have £35 pending from my bank account as of yesterday and my history on Rangers says PSV Smartcard Upload for the my seat on Tuesday.

Double checked my emails to see if they sent another to say my seat was fine but I don't have anything?

I got the 2nd email saying it was sorted and my own seat was fine. BF5.

If you've 35 quid pending rather than 33 then it sounds like you're not getting moved.

4 hours ago, RFC55 said:

They’ve done it to me the last couple of years but this pissed me off as many of our club couldn’t turn up against Servette especially around the directors box 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

They’ve done it to me the last couple of years but this pissed me off as many of our club couldn’t turn up against Servette especially around the directors box 

Aye it’s done every single European game not just the past couple of years 

51 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I’ve just checked mine and after giving me my seat back they emailed this morning again and said theres a an issue with my payment so just logged in and paid it. I got the confirmation email right away.

13 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Aye it’s done every single European game not just the past couple of years 

It wasn’t done to me prior to get kicked down the leagues. 

After coming back from Braga they moved me then gave me a seat just behind where I would sit. They had taken about 20 seats and it was all Scottish people from hospitality in Bar 72 not uefa which is what they said. The lot of them missed at least 5 minutes of the second half all getting pished that’s why I now don’t believe the uefa emails.

1 hour ago, GabrielTomato said:

I was in the same situation as you. Got an email saying I had to move but then nothing further. 

My seat was greyed out today but others around it were available so tried to purchase the nearest to me and got the below-error when trying to checkout. 

Went into my uploads and it seems like my original seat is being processed for me. 

Would be nice if they let us know!

2A159443-F119-4D34-B28B-A695A1D449A3.jpeg

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

After coming back from Braga they moved me then gave me a seat just behind where I would sit. They had taken about 20 seats and it was all Scottish people from hospitality in Bar 72 not uefa which is what they said. The lot of them missed at least 5 minutes of the second half all getting pished that’s why I now don’t believe the uefa emails.

That’s nonsense btw 

3 hours ago, SonicWill said:

I was in the same situation as you. Got an email saying I had to move but then nothing further. 

My seat was greyed out today but others around it were available so tried to purchase the nearest to me and got the below-error when trying to checkout. 

Went into my uploads and it seems like my original seat is being processed for me. 

Would be nice if they let us know!

2A159443-F119-4D34-B28B-A695A1D449A3.jpeg

Shambles. Essentially all the boys around me today had the same situation. 

Looks like emails haven’t been sent to those whose seats are now available. 

19 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

They could have put UEFA people in Bar72 seats and then had to shift Bar72 regulars to other spots but still close enough to access the bar and lounge.

Also, UEFA often give their tickets to their competition sponsors - who more often than not distribute their tickets to the local office. Heineken’s seats for example will all be people from their Edinburgh office. UEFA allocated seats aren’t going to be filled by a bunch of Swiss people carrying cuckoo clocks.

6 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

They could have put UEFA people in Bar72 seats and then had to shift Bar72 regulars to other spots but still close enough to access the bar and lounge.

Also, UEFA often give their tickets to their competition sponsors - who more often than not distribute their tickets to the local office. Heineken’s seats for example will all be people from their Edinburgh office. UEFA allocated seats aren’t going to be filled by a bunch of Swiss people carrying cuckoo clocks.

cheers for a decent reply, it’s badly missing on these pages lately