PSV email

Lord Lockin

Just received an email about registering for PSV away, at the bottom of the email the club are saying anyone found reselling ( as seems to be happening ) away tickets for European games will be dealt with by the club.

I've just read the full email, seems some fans have been contacted already and had their MyGers points deducted.

14 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Just received an email about registering for PSV away, at the bottom of the email the club are saying anyone found reselling ( as seems to be happening ) away tickets for European games will be dealt with by the club.

I've just read the full email, seems some fans have been contacted already and had their MyGers points deducted.

Might just be a threat to try to prevent it happening.

Folk clearly doing it to boost points, but there was plenty seemed to have been stuck with them as no takers. 

If we all continually took the gamble there'd soon be folk missing out on securing tickets and not going

Unless they issue tickets / QR codes over there then there'll always be more folk playing the system.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Might just be a threat to try to prevent it happening.

Folk clearly doing it to boost points, but there was plenty seemed to have been stuck with them as no takers. 

If we all continually took the gamble there'd soon be folk missing out on securing tickets and not going

Unless they issue tickets / QR codes over there then there'll always be more folk playing the system.

Aye the only way to stop it happening.

14 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Aye the only way to stop it happening.

I don't think it'd be too hard to get data from home clubs about the QR codes not used. If the club want to impose sanctions they likely could quite easily, ie, blocking future europe away tickets for a period of time.

Heavy handed but easier for them than distributing the tickets over there. 

Read email there, definitely think club will try to deter rather than take action.

cunts moving me for uefa again which I think is bs and it’s people paying hospitality I’m getting shafted for 🤬

there was about 50 empty seats around the directors box against Servette at Ibrox, give uefa those seats as they’re nothing but glory seekers when they can’t even turn up for this euro game 

3 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

They going to make sure that everybody that spent money on season tickets for the women’s team actually use them as well?

17 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Nice to see UEFA getting prime seating. Was worried out them for a bit

7 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Will there be absolutely no chance getting a ticket? Im working over there the day of the game was hoping to get a spare

No chance you’ll need someone here to buy one, hope it’s a QR code and it’s emailed to them and then they can’t go are looking to punt it on 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

No chance you’ll need someone here to buy one, hope it’s a QR code and it’s emailed to them and then they can’t go are looking to punt it on 

And get hammered by the club if they're going to stand by the email they've sent out.

On 17/08/2023 at 15:47, Bad Robot said:

Fkn arseholes have just sent this: We are pleased to inform you that your seat is no longer required by UEFA for this match 🤣 Aye you’ve not sold it to hospitality you chancing bastards 🤣😂

I got that too. I’ll be honest I was more raging that I was going to have to get up at 10 tomorrow morning to get seats for us since apparently the club weren’t going to bother their backsides to find them for me since we are on CCCS and apparently they didn’t have time 

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I got that too. I’ll be honest I was more raging that I was going to have to get up at 10 tomorrow morning to get seats for us since apparently the club weren’t going to bother their backsides to find them for me since we are on CCCS and apparently they didn’t have time 

The same then you just know that they’d restrict you to only buying your own ticket and no one else in your seating group.