Anybody wanting a laugh?

GOAT

3 hours ago, Johnnyem said:

I'm in no mood to laugh right now. it feels more like that there's a death in the family. :sad:

Nah not having that, it’s nothing like having a death in the family fs 

If it gets that useless egotistical bawbag out our club then its a blessing in disguise 

2 hours ago, Fruithunter said:

I am sorry for your loss.

Don't be I hadn't seen him for decades he was related to me because our grans were sisters but that didn't mean we were close or anything else.

I couldn't have pointed him out walking down the street let alone care he's gone.

6 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I literally had a death in my family yesterday a first cousin was stabbed to death and I hadn't seen him in 20 years or so and I'm more raging about the game yesterday. 

Was this in cowcaddens on braid square?  Phoned a customer yesterday morning to head to them and he told someone had been stabbed to death in his close and it was shut so bad to abort the job. 

On 01/10/2023 at 17:08, ForeverAndEver said:

They’ve took them down

Was just about to ask as the latest one I can see is the Motherwell game. Still surprised someone spent £275 on a Dessers top even if his was the lowest bid.

I wasn't aware of that site, could be a shout for gift ideas. The worn part is off putting though.