VAR - what needs to change?

theiconicman

2 hours ago, theiconicman said:

Lilterally no cunt is saying it wasn't red, or that VAR got it wrong. People are just talking about VAR in general. Move on. I laughed when he got sent off, I laughed when they got pumped and it was a cherry on top now that he's out for 6 weeks, can only help 

Miraculously the Athletico player was able to play on and although it was reckless I think if the intent was to injure the guy he would have snapped his shin in two so I gave my honest opinion and for that I now accept I might well be the only “cunt” who didn’t think it was red.

I used that incident to show I’m not only saying it because we’ve been done by it. Going back to Dortmund at Ibrox, Morelos scored a perfectly good goal only for VAR to intervene.
From the ecstasy of scoring to waiting for what seemed 4 or 5 minutes on a ref watching the incident multiple times from selected angles provided by officials sitting in a room somewhere outwith Ibrox. It just so happened they failed to provide the angle that proved Alfredo didn’t infringe the player. 

This season we scored a perfectly good goal in the old firm game only for VAR to influence a ref again. It’s now almost impossible to celebrate a goal If there’s even the merest bit of doubt. For me it’s not improving the game, It’s spoiling what should be the best part of the game for supporters.