Post split fixtures

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's actually sensible on their part due to yesterday.

If we get beat by Dundee🙄 and post split game 1 then the scum could win the league against us if its the 2nd post split fixture. That's when I understand the authorities ideally want the fixture but not if it's a title decider. So they'll wait and see how Wednesday goes first and if it doesn't go well make the OF game fixture 1 post split.

I think 😁

You're probably spot on - I'm just pissed off as I have to go down south and worst possible scenario for me was home games being 1 and 3, and them on Sunday 5th, which I now think is pretty likely. 

Not that it matter as much after that display yesterday

As backward as it comes trying to engineer a league so that you can’t have an OF title decider.

Would be blockbuster down south if Liverpool and Man City had a match to decide the title, where as we actively try and avoid it. 

17 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

As backward as it comes trying to engineer a league so that you can’t have an OF title decider.

Would be blockbuster down south if Liverpool and Man City had a match to decide the title, where as we actively try and avoid it. 

All down to their antics in 1999