Season Ticket Renewals Out Now

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Exactly mate was delighted when I saw my account emptied 🤣🤣

Much better than previous season like you said one would come out and you’d need to wait a day or two for the others to be paid sending emails asking why it’s not our etc. Stress free this time 

Came out straight away last season too 

6 minutes ago, Almacger said:

First direct debit off today, that’s the kids and cats not getting fed for at least two weeks.  Tramp Loyal :hagi:

You’re doing 4 solid payments to the club mate, no shame there.

Its the ones who want to throw the club a tenner once a month for a year, they’re the embarrassments imo 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Came out straight away last season too 

Last year they never took my money even though it was sitting in the bank waiting,  had to email them then they sent me out a link to pay it with a late payment fee 🤣

Pretty sure they said it was a system error or some shit like that but still charged me a late payment  fee  

13 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Last year they never took my money even though it was sitting in the bank waiting,  had to email them then they sent me out a link to pay it with a late payment fee 🤣

Pretty sure they said it was a system error or some shit like that but still charged me a late payment  fee  

That’s my 2 out mate, they must not trust giving you tic tbh 

13 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

A real fan would be happy to pay the fee and support the club. 

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

A real fan would be happy to pay the fee and support the club. 

I did pay the fee mate think it was £30 10 per ticket couldn’t be bothered with any hassle just wanted my ticket payed 

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

All three of mine where out midnight mate makes a nice change lol 

Aye that’s what I mean mate as soon as possible they take it from you after you fucking them about last year 

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Meh  some of us love the club more than a few extra pounds in the pocket , but its none of my business

Allegedly the price of my gers for adults is the same as a half gram of cocaine so maybe thats why certain individuals don’t purchase mygers, so they can fund their habits? 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Meh  some of us love the club more than a few extra pounds in the pocket , but its none of my business

Yet you keep going on about it. Blocked and reported.

Just now, RFC55 said:

Allegedly the price of my gers for adults is the same as a half gram of cocaine so maybe thats why certain individuals don’t purchase mygers, so they can fund their habits? 

You seem to know the price of both....

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

You seem to know the price of both....

Yes I do but I don’t choose my filthy habits over the club, unlike some 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Yup I fall into this category can get a gram and a half instead of joining my gers least i get what I pay for if i buy gear instead of just a chance of getting something from mygers