Season Ticket Renewals Out Now

1 hour ago, Rambo1872 said:

How do you check your seatsub credit? This new system says i have 48 credits  but dont see where to access it, or are you to trust them that they have it right?

I just trusted them :tu:

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It said minimum 3 quid I didn't change it if it's not compulsory then good and forget my post 😂👍

Think it is minimum £3 but it only ads to your basket if you hit the donate button. 

22 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Do you need to reset the password if your paying in instalments or should it just come out as normal ? 

Should come out as normal but this is the question causing all the concern for everyone 

Im doing nothing as per email as I have no seat sub credits

1st instalment 1st May unless Rangers tell me otherwise 

8 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Should come out as normal but this is the question causing all the concern for everyone 

Im doing nothing as per email as I have no seat sub credits

1st instalment 1st May unless Rangers tell me otherwise 

It’s not really a concern though is it? Like it takes 5 mins to change the password and re-enter your direct debit details, so if you were that concerned you’d just do that for peace of mind 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s not really a concern though is it? Like it takes 5 mins to change the password and re-enter your direct debit details, so if you were that concerned you’d just do that for peace of mind 

Only takes 5 minutes if the bastards want to email you a link :lol: 

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Surely I don’t need to do that though if Rangers email saying auto renew and give me instalment dates? They have my payment details on file…..

7 hours ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Surely I don’t need to do that though if Rangers email saying auto renew and give me instalment dates? They have my payment details on file…..

You are enrolled on our auto renew process,  your first payment is taken on may 1st 

If you wish to renew your ST using your on account credit you are required to reset your password on the new ticketing platform 

Seems pretty straight forward to me mate no action is required unless you want to use any seat sub credit