Season Ticket Renewals Out Now

Have 3 seats in BR4 affected by seat move for Tim games. Just renewed them and decided to stick with where we are, as they are really good seats at front row A.  I was thinking it was too much hassle (and possibly cost) trying to get 3 seats together elsewhere.  Will just have to hope I can get a ticket for the OF games if any become available at the time.  A wee bit pissed off with the situation but ultimately still more than happy to be renewing.

I suppose I always have the comfort of knowing that if I can’t get a ticket for the OF match, then I can watch the game on Sky and listen to great impartial commentary. :britney:

51 minutes ago, Almacger said:

Have 3 seats in BR4 affected by seat move for Tim games. Just renewed them and decided to stick with where we are, as they are really good seats at front row A.  I was thinking it was too much hassle (and possibly cost) trying to get 3 seats together elsewhere.  Will just have to hope I can get a ticket for the OF games if any become available at the time.  A wee bit pissed off with the situation but ultimately still more than happy to be renewing.

I suppose I always have the comfort of knowing that if I can’t get a ticket for the OF match, then I can watch the game on Sky and listen to great impartial commentary. :britney:

Pitch level seats behind a goal sound brilliant mate 

12 hours ago, Almacger said:

I was affected by this too and decided to try and move elsewhere to keep the old firm games. 

Ended up with a move to MRS 2 Row C, I then get the confirmation email to tell me that they are restricted view - there was no mention of this when I added the seats to check out. 

A bit gutted as I've sat in restricted view before and didn't like it. 

I've emailed the club to see if I can be offered alternative seating but I doubt it. 

Long story short, I wish I'd stuck with my seats and took the chance of being offered an old firm ticket. 

Just now, BlueAvenger said:

I need some help. I’m trying to renew my season ticket. I’ve not received an email to reset my password yet. Any idea how long it takes ? 

Should have had it within 5 mins 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Cheers mate. I’ve received fuck all after 15mins. I’m fuckin hopeless with these things. Do you need to login to Rangers site first using that password and then do it ? 

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

Cheers mate. I’ve received fuck all after 15mins. I’m fuckin hopeless with these things. Do you need to login to Rangers site first using that password and then do it ? 

No mate. 

I done it by going direct to 

https://renew.rangers.co.uk/

instead of using the link in the email. Then went to renew, change password and it came through almost instantly

4 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

https://renew.rangers.co.uk

I didnt log into https://www.rangers.co.uk/ first just did it all on that site for renewing. 

On 13/04/2024 at 07:32, Lovenkrands72 said:

I was affected by this too and decided to try and move elsewhere to keep the old firm games. 

Ended up with a move to MRS 2 Row C, I then get the confirmation email to tell me that they are restricted view - there was no mention of this when I added the seats to check out. 

A bit gutted as I've sat in restricted view before and didn't like it. 

I've emailed the club to see if I can be offered alternative seating but I doubt it. 

Long story short, I wish I'd stuck with my seats and took the chance of being offered an old firm ticket. 

There's a stanchion at about seat 260 mate, that might be the cause of the restricted view. Take a look here;

https://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/venue/Ibrox+Stadium/MRS/

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

No mate. 

I done it by going direct to 

https://renew.rangers.co.uk/

instead of using the link in the email. Then went to renew, change password and it came through almost instantly

Thanks for your help mate. Fuckin problems when trying to renew. I’ll need to go to the ticket office. 

3 hours ago, RFC55 said:

I got the email saying I had auto renewed and thought the new password etc was for people claiming seats etc though my mate said everyone has to do new password reset.

I have done this now and got this...

2023/24 Season Ticket holders:

There were no subscriptions found that could be renewed at this time.

Not a Season Ticket holder? Click here to find out more. Click here

Any help clearing this up would be appreciated ?

1 minute ago, Blue Rino said:

I got the email saying I had auto renewed and thought the new password etc was for people claiming seats etc though my mate said everyone has to do new password reset.

I’d call them or go see them mate

8 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

Did you put your Rangers number in when re-setting the password? I think if you use your email address instead its causing problems like that?

54 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

General rage tbh.
 Didn’t even get it back in my pocket playing the tims until it was firmly clamped between my teeth. 

😂

I’m sure we all understand, mate!

Try explaining it to anyone who isn’t quite as ‘involved’…