1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Hahahahaha

He’s honestly the nicest footballer I’ve encountered.

Signed autographs for everyone and even ran into a lounge to grab a pen for a fan that didn’t have one.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Not sure.

I genuinely only remember two. The game in 2003 or 2004 with the racist booing and monkey chants, think it was 1-0 Spain.
I vaguely remember the penalty shoot out in 96.

Sure Joey Barton's only international appearance was against Spain at Old Trafford

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Not sure.

I genuinely only remember two. The game in 2003 or 2004 with the racist booing and monkey chants, think it was 1-0 Spain.

That was pretty brutal, Rooney got subbed to avoid a sending off that night.

Vaguely remember Mario Gasper scoring a peach in another game.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Not sure.

Was featured on the OF Panarama.

Eric Dier made an unbelievable tackle on Ramos a few year ago.

8 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

You think they’re a good team?

Seriously?

Played their best of the tournament tonight but they’re still boring as fuck.

A win for Spain is a win for football imo.

Did you see them smash up Scotland last match they played. They are obviously a very good team. Does a shit team get to the Euro finals (if so Scotland would have made it)

16 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Arent Socts who hate England celtic fans usually??

Don't think so. I'd imagine most fans of non Old Firm teams will also want England to lose.  And the same applies to Wales and NI.  It's normal in a footballing sense, that fans are resentful of their larger more successful neighbours and rivals. In the unique make-up of the UK, this is exacerbated by fans of the other 3 home nations having to endure all the hype and celebration for a team they don't support. 

I doubt many Portuguese will be supporting Spain on Sunday, but if Spain win, at least they won't be subjected to relentless unending shite!

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

But did you vote yes?

Nope.

Scotland is best served as an equal partner in the UK.

However the English see Scotland as a pimple on their arse, hence the reason I enjoy seeing them lose at everything.

9 minutes ago, BelfastWillie said:

Don't think so. I'd imagine most fans of non Old Firm teams will also want England to lose.  And the same applies to Wales and NI.  It's normal in a footballing sense, that fans are resentful of their larger more successful neighbours and rivals. In the unique make-up of the UK, this is exacerbated by fans of the other 3 home nation having to endure all the hype and celebration for a team they don't support. 

I doubt many Portuguese will be supporting Spain on Sunday, but if Spain win, at least they won't be subjected to relentless unending shite!

your comparing Portugal to Britain? Most Rangers fans should be more supportive of Britain than a Scotland that appears to hate them!!

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Nope.

Scotland is best served as an equal partner in the UK.

However the English see Scotland as a pimple on their arse, hence the reason I enjoy seeing them lose at everything.

So wait, you hate the English, you think the English think Scotland is a joke. But also want the Union to continue as equal partners despite both 'hating each other', it's actually weirder for you to be a Unionist with this take.

Just now, berkshirebear said:

your comparing Portugal to Britain? Most Rangers fans should be more supportive of Britaint than a Scotlannd that appears to hate them!!

Not at all.  There is no comparison.  Iberia consists of 2 totally separate countries. In a footballing sense, the UK is unique. One country, 4 teams.