*****Ajax v Rangers*****

15 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

19/20 we dropped points in 5 of the 10 games after the split and were out the Scottish cup before covid put us out of our misery in March.

That was in January not April like this time but get your point 

Just watched the highlights of this game now

Two errors from Butland isn't great considering his form was dipping at the end of last season and the mistake he made in the final

11 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Just watched the highlights of this game now

Two errors from Butland isn't great considering his form was dipping at the end of last season and the mistake he made in the final

The whole back line fell asleep sauntering around before the quick free kick. I agree though Butland made a phaff of the goal 

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

He's pish, and if we're pinning our hopes on that melt then we're in bigger trouble than I even thought :headwall:

I know that, but he still created two very dangerous chances. Thats what the manager said - he wasnt wrong. Its not hard to listen and take it for what it is. You dont need to think "hes pish" and therefore say what the Manager says is pish also. I would say Im 100% certain that we are not pinning our hopes on Scott, by the way.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Their player played him in and he hit the keeper when either side of him was a goal ffs.

And then hit one straight at the keeper from the centre of the box with a huge gap to the keeper’s right.

Just can’t bank on him to take a chance, it’s one in 10.

44 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

And then hit one straight at the keeper from the centre of the box with a huge gap to the keeper’s right.

Just can’t bank on him to take a chance, it’s one in 10.

Even when his deal fell through with that Turkish team, I wish he'd just got a one way ticket there (Turkey) anyway and never came back. Sold us down the river in the cup final before Butland fucked it to a degree also.