Home Games At Hampden

3 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Something to do with segregation issues at Hampden.

Was fine all those years ago when they used Hampden and we had to visit although it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they started all their shite, if they do I'd be telling them just to forget it and go back to fuck all allocation. 

48 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

A bit off topic but a few of boys on bus on Saturday were saying they had heard there’s a chance of no away fans at parkhead again due to us not being able to guarantee being back in ibrox for the January game. Anyone else heard anything like that?

Load of nonsense 

12 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Am sticking my neck out here on this 😂 but a text my mate who knows a boy in ticket office and he’s said tarriers not releasing the tickets the now until we can guarantee January. 

What difference would it make if we had to give them an allocation for hampden,  the cunts are at it 

Not heard anything but given the game is less than 3 weeks away and is our next away fixture you would expect the MyGers registration emails to be out this week.

Wouldn’t put anything by the slimy cunts trying to get out of it.

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

What difference would it make if we had to give them an allocation for hampden,  the cunts are at it 

My guess and this is only my guess would be they will claim they agreed to the safety procedures at ibrox that we gave them but they haven’t seen any from Hampden to agree to. 

12 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

My guess and this is only my guess would be they will claim they agreed to the safety procedures at ibrox that we gave them but they haven’t seen any from Hampden to agree to. 

Again they would be coming the cunt, I'm sure they know their way in and out of hampden by now seen as they keep telling us how often they play there