Sebo leaves on season-long loan

AdzKyle

Great news just a shame it is a season loan and not a permenant deal. Move for Naismith now??

Depends on next Tuesday result imo

Thats what I was thinking

Means we can't do the Sebo chant this year :(

:clap:

LOL! I was just thinking it won't be the same not hearing the Teddy Bears calling his name! Who are they going chant for now? :)

Somehow, Jean-Claude Darcheville hasn't the same ring to it <_<

glad hes left but really glad that its only on a loan deal. Its not that i actually want him back at ibrox but i think a season of first team football will hopefully boost his value and we will be able to sell him next summer for more money than we would get now. we got screwed big time paying £1.8m for him but if we can get anything over £1m for him i will be happy( even that is screwing the other team lol)

Maybe they could take Papac aswell?

Papac has done a good job for us playing out of position in the absense of Smith.

I would agree with that.

He's never going to be Smith in terms of attacking, but he is a fairly solid defender!

Papac is good cover for Smith just now, he should be kept unless we add another LB

I hope this move gives Sebo a new lease of life or increases his re-sale value at least.

A bit harsh on Papac, I think he's done a decent job at LB, and who else do you want played there? Broadfoot?

I'm glad Sebo has found himself a club where he might get first team games under his belt. I don't think we will see him in Rangers colours again now.

No me neither, i think this is just a stop gap move until we can ship him out at the end of the loan deal

Means we can't do the Sebo chant this year :(

:clap:

LOL! I was just thinking it won't be the same not hearing the Teddy Bears calling his name! Who are they going chant for now? :)

How about cheering for someone else who's never getting a game....... Alan Gow

Remember the guy in Still Game with the air rifle?

GOWWWWWBO :lol::lol: