scott macdonald

Guest Andypendek

he was pish tonight, my granny could have finished his goal and he missed a couple of sitters. I loved the one where he made a defensive "header" ( off his shoulder) in their box :lol:

My first reaction when I saw that was 'At least Van Vossen went towards the goal!'

But you know when you tell the tims that you will get AYE BUT HE WON US 10 MILLION

Just him alone!! :rolleyes:

Well put it this way Jadams, i live in Clydebank as well and all the tims I know will say that to me if i try and say he is shit

But you know when you tell the tims that you will get AYE BUT HE WON US 10 MILLION

Just him alone!! :rolleyes:

Well put it this way Jadams, i live in Clydebank as well and all the tims I know will say that to me if i try and say he is shit

Hardgate man myself, to be more accurate. :rangers:

All tims are the same, they think along the same wavelength of nonsense. We made it to the CL first though :)

And the ref was pish and sent off a Spartak player for nothing!

orrendous decision (tu)

on the way home, mate had the highlights from RC on, and Peter Martin said "and Strutzel will get booked here" and then was deeply surprised when he sent off

And the ref was pish and sent off a Spartak player for nothing!

orrendous decision (tu)

on the way home, mate had the highlights from RC on, and Peter Martin said "and Strutzel will get booked here" and then was deeply surprised when he sent off

Peter Martin said that, really sums it all up