Welcome to Rangers, Amdy Faye

Frankie

I see he has a history of knee injuries, twice kept out for over 5 months over it also one of the players named in the Stevenson report.

Knee Injuries?

Has to be Rangers.

Built like Darchville only a lot taller.History says he doesn't take any prisoners. Plays defensive midfield and ok as cover but can also drop into central defence if needed. Great signing as a loan deal and the guy says he wants to make it permanent. Im not knocking it. If hes good enough for Walter then hes good enough for me.Pound for pound this must be one of the strongest (in terms of physique) teams Rangers have ever had.

PS I think Hemdani will stay. (tu)

you think we'd ferkin learn... this guy is another willie mckay player, signed to newcastle from porstmouth and is one of the "enquired" transfers... anyway, that aside and onto footballing matters, good luck, has a lot of experience

After a lot of our fans questioned Weir, Whittaker, Cousin, JCD and McCulloch (although I presonally never questioned the signing of him) I think we would be very bold to question this guys credintials and WS's decision to sound him out about a move.

We lack a powerful ball winning midfileder and this guy is just that. We need that recognised fourth central midfielder and now we have it.

He hasn't cost us much and is hardly going to put a massive dent in our balance sheet is he?

The only thing I am going to say against him is that his agent is Willie McKay. You would think that with us assisting with a corruption enquiry where all the evidence points towards it being him that is under enquiry, that we would avoid dealing with him at all costs.

We signed him early in the day and hopefully there will be one, or possible two more players signed before midnight!

Guest orangpendek

the guys in for 2 reasons. 1, we are really up against it in the CL and the only chance is to cram the side with negative experience. not very appealing i know, but from walter's time with scotland he knows if a wee team is to shock a big team, that's what you need. plus tons of luck and a goal from a set piece (scotland v france, scotland v holland). if we set up away with thomson, bazza, hemdani and faye that's pretty tough to get thru.

second reason is WS is obsessed with keeping it tight. its going to be a while before we start opening up and playing expansive football allright. after last year, i can live with that.

After a lot of our fans questioned Weir, Whittaker, Cousin, JCD and McCulloch (although I presonally never questioned the signing of him) I think we would be very bold to question this guys credintials and WS's decision to sound him out about a move.

We lack a powerful ball winning midfileder and this guy is just that. We need that recognised fourth central midfielder and now we have it.

He hasn't cost us much and is hardly going to put a massive dent in our balance sheet is he?

The only thing I am going to say against him is that his agent is Willie McKay. You would think that with us assisting with a corruption enquiry where all the evidence points towards it being him that is under enquiry, that we would avoid dealing with him at all costs.

We signed him early in the day and hopefully there will be one, or possible two more players signed before midnight!

Cant argue with that buddy, and hats off to you on the McCulloch front - i was less than impressed by his signing but so far Ive had to eat my words. Lets hope Faye has the same effect.

(tu)