*****Official Champions League Ticket thread*****

blueballss

is this "Bernat" really Spanish at all???

OF COURSE NOT my friend....what are you telling to my...are you ENGLISH????????????????????????????????????.

no, I'm not spanish, I'm CATALAN. Remember please, Catalunya it is not Spain. Our nation it's Catalunya, we are catalan, we speak catalan, whe feel catalan...

when spanish selection plays whe want it to lose always......

We enjoy with Scotish selections. but spanish govenment doesn't allow us having our own selections.

Remember please...catalonia it is not spain.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is unlikey you would get a ticket in the gers end , unless you found a bear willing to give his ticket up for an insane price

your best bet is to buy a ticket in the barca end , it is likely that barca fans wont be out in there usual force , who knows

all i know is allready thousands of gers fans have tickets reserved in the Barca end , mostly Cat3

i personally am waiting my tickets being posted , i bought two cat 3 tickets together for a total of £173

if anyone wants the link to the site i wil happily pm you it as there seems to be plenty of tickets left

can u please pm the link coz for some reason i can't pm u!

I think you can get tickets through the official barcalona web site but you have to be a member, and thats 145 euro.Any gers fans living near dusseldorf theres a good flight with ryan air dusseldorf [weeze airport] to girona for 1 euro cent plus tax out 7th back on the 8th. theres a bus from the airport to barcelona center, takes about an hour.

is this "Bernat" really Spanish at all???

OF COURSE NOT my friend....what are you telling to my...are you ENGLISH????????????????????????????????????.

no, I'm not spanish, I'm CATALAN. Remember please, Catalunya it is not Spain. Our nation it's Catalunya, we are catalan, we speak catalan, whe feel catalan...

when spanish selection plays whe want it to lose always......

We enjoy with Scotish selections. but spanish govenment doesn't allow us having our own selections.

Remember please...catalonia it is not spain.

So, you want a Catalan team playing in UEFA &FIFA tournaments. This would mean Barca playing in a Catalan league as they wouldn't be allowed to play outside their "Country". What do you think of that?

hei everybody,

would you like to see the match in barcelona. I have tickets. This are the last one I have,

writte me at

llumille@hotmail.com

Best regards from barcelona

and congratulations for your football selections....well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is unlikey you would get a ticket in the gers end , unless you found a bear willing to give his ticket up for an insane price

your best bet is to buy a ticket in the barca end , it is likely that barca fans wont be out in there usual force , who knows

all i know is allready thousands of gers fans have tickets reserved in the Barca end , mostly Cat3

i personally am waiting my tickets being posted , i bought two cat 3 tickets together for a total of £173

if anyone wants the link to the site i wil happily pm you it as there seems to be plenty of tickets left

i cant pm you....can you give me link any other way?...s

i cant pm you....can you give me link any other way?...s

Could you PM me that link also.

Cheers

Hi Ranger's fans!!

I write you from Barcelona to remember you that I have now only 4 membercards to sell for the great match between barça and Rangers, anybody interested in them please contact to: josdespi84@hotmail.com

Cheers from Barcelona

Hi Ranger's fans!!

I write you from Barcelona to remember you that I have now only 4 membercards to sell for the great match between barça and Rangers, anybody interested in them please contact to: josdespi84@hotmail.com

Cheers from Barcelona

Hi Ranger's fans!!

Cheers from Barcelona

sorry again.

hi,

if anyone interested in Ibrox tickets, i am selling 4 in a row on Ebay. My nickname is Barca76200. Tickets should sell UNDER face value so check it out if interested.

as well an auction for Camp Nou is still available.

Regards

Rémi

COME ON SPRINGBOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone is struggling to get across, take a look at Ryanair out of BRISTOL (not as far as London) to Girona it may work.

That's what I'm doing anyway...but going out early to tie up wi a few mates and ... PARTY!!

Cheers..

just to let everyone know that i have a spare ticket for the game at the nou camp. my mate cant make it across anymore. it wont come cheap either as i've had to pay a ridiculous amount for it but if your interested you can contact me here or at van_block@hotmail.com. the seat is in section lateral 2 which is below the away fans section, you can check on barcas website.

cheers

I hope i am in the right thread

I am flying out from London heathrow via Zurich for £ 74 return have hotel two nights ( next street to Las ramblas for £ 96 b&b two people

Big question where are the bears meeting up say on the Tuesday ?

oh and got the tickets for € 60 each

i live here and you either have to ask someone who is spanish to get them for you or have proof that you´re living in Spain. thats the only way you´ll get them from barca. there will be touts at the game. i seen them yesterday buying loads of tickets! only prob is you´re going to have to pay over the odds for it.

Hi Ranger's fans!!

Cheers from Barcelona

hi papaclio.

how did you get hold of tickets. i tried the barca ticket phone line (in english)+34 93 496 36 00 but you had to be club member.

HI FRIEND

I'm writting from barcelona.

I'm a f.c Barcelona membership.

It is impossible to buy tickets on barcelona. The club give only 10.000 tickets for Ranger's fans and they are all sold. The other tickets 80.000 are for Fc barcelona membership, 5.000 for the UEFA and the rest, about 2.000 are all sold too.

So right now, it is impossible to buy one of them

The day of the match it is usual that a lot of people is going to the doors of the stadium selling tickets....you can imagine the price of them. It is possible that about 20.000 Ranger's fans will be flying to barcelona without tickets.

so if you want to aboit it I have 6 memberships (or tickets I dont know the word in English).

If you are interested writte me to:

llumille@hotmail.com

the price of them is 150€/ticket.

See you in Barcelona