*****Official Champions League Ticket thread*****

blueballss

i,m going out to france for the week my sister also stays out there 2 hours from barca they cant get tickets from barca but have been told they will sell them on day of match as barca have only sold 50000 DONT GET RIPPED OFF wait till you get there :bouncy:

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think a few people already mentioned this but just tryin to get a idea of where all the rangers boys gonna be hangin about tuesday durin day/night??? and also we are goin there hopin to get a ticket bit if we cannae get one wheres the best place to watch it in the city??

cant get tickets from barca but have been told they will sell them on day of match as barca have only sold 50000 DONT GET RIPPED OFF wait till you get there :bouncy:

Can i just ask where you get your info from? There are currently 66 tickets left on sale via Barca. So unless they've saved 48,000+ for Rangers fans i think you've been led up the garden path.

Also Barca won't sell tickets to British passport holders unless you are a Soci anyway.

Have read a few of you have been buying tickets off the net. Just a word of warning, some of these companies sell tickets before they have them. Then when they can't get them they refund your money.

Just be carefull before you hand over your money and look forward to watching the game.

...well I've supposedly bought two cat 2 tickets which are to be delivered to the apartment we're renting (Spanish address needed) ... but I'll wait until they're in my mitts before I count ma chickens!

Otherwise its a run in wi the touts on the night ...

We fly out from Newcastle on Tuesday morning. If you are trying to get tickets through Barca's website you NEED a spanish address, thankfully we have a mate in Barcelona who has sorted us out (Hopefully!!!)

How many Rangers fans are expected to be going???

BEEN OFFERED 3. FRI PRICE £105. SUN PRICE £ 120. TODAYS PRICE £140. HOLDING US TO RANSOM. THIS WAS FROM SAME SOURCE. TAKE CHANCE OVA THERE. ARE BANKS DOING TICKET SALES OVER THERE ?

u can get tickets on ebay!!!

• 2 weeks later...
are a lot of people going to Stuttgart?

I dont know what the chance of getting tickets are out there. Im thinking that their fans will be selling because they cant qualify. But then again the germans like a good football match :unsure:

Me and three mates are goin. we have got tickets but i think u should get some over there. cu over there!!!!