*****Official Champions League Ticket thread*****

blueballss

1 of the boys am going with has registered to become a member of Barcelona football club. 1nce he has received his membership card from them he can buy tickets straight away. Dont know how many he can buy but we are hoping he can get enough and we are hoping to get tickets up in the same area as the Gers fans.

he will be able to get maximum 2 per member card and at this time won't get any seated together!! :classier_than_pipeguy:

cant see membership coming through in time to get any tickets. The usual waiting time 3-4 weeks and i'd imagine tickets will be nearly sold out by then. And getting tickets together is near enough impossible for games when buying 4/5 months in advance so id say your chances of that are close to none. If there are tickets left you may get tickets near rangers fans as they are in the Gods behind gol sud.

th_Untitled.jpg

Just to give idea thats how many tickets are left when i just had a look.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the fact that website says tickets are still available to buy, the FC Barcelona stopped selling threw internet since yesterday afternoon.

At the moment, only ticketoffice is available to get tickets for members. Maybe they reopen internet sales later but i don't think so as they had the experience last year with Liverpool fans becoming members just for the game against Barcelona and many real "socios" getting pissed off.

Seems your "boy" spent 100 pounds for a membership he won't be able to use!! :harhar:

Only problem you might find is that Barca refuse to sell a large amount of their tickets. i.e home fans weren't going to buy them all - so they just shut off areas to prevent traveling fans buying them.

Who told you this rubbish?

Barca have around 80,000 season ticket holders, which is only 18,000 short of capacity. The remaining tickets go on sale to members at the start of the season and then general sale about 2 weeks before kick off.

One the area where the Boixos Nois stand is shut off to other fans.

could i arrive at barcelona airport and 5.30(spain time) and make the game well do you reckon?? is the game a 7:45(spain time) kick off? or is it 8:45 (spain time)

If you landed at 5.30pm, you could still make the game even if it were 7.45pm. Could be tight depending on where you were staying in the city, but certainly not impossible.

my mate called me today with a belter

tuesday train to newcastle, fly to milan, spend a night in milan, fly to barca on the wednesday morning, fly back to milan, then onto newcastle on thursday, night out in newcastle on thursday night, train home friday

was about £60 for the flights 20 quid for the train :)

what will the Barcelona support be doing apn our arrival

will their Ultra's try anything?

should we be more watchfull of the pickpocketers than the policia?

You shouldn't really get any hassle unless you go looking for it.

I've been to BCN countless times and never once had any trouble with pickpockets. You just need to be careful and you'll be ok.

Dunno mate, my mate took care of it all, we are flying from newcastle. I have just text one of the boys going to get some info for you mate.

Will know within the next few days about my match tickets, be barca end, but my pal has a mate who lives in madrid who is gonna buy em, cos you need to show your spanish passport to book em apparently :)

best deal i can find and ive booked!!!!

hope this can help anyone

Ryanair

Reg fare Adult Reg Fare 14.99 GBP

Mon, 05 Nov 07

Flight FR9698 13:20 Depart Blackpool (BLK)

16:35 Arrive Barcelona Girona (GRO)

hello and i thought i had a gud deal flights to barcelona transrers to loret de mar 4 nights all inclusive then back into barcelona day of th match 1 night in a hotel on the ramblas £520 for me n the missus cant beat the deals u lot r getting.

Coming Back

Web fare Adult Reg Fare 0.01 GBP

Fri, 09 Nov 07

Flight FR9697 11:30 Depart Barcelona Girona (GRO)

12:55 Arrive Blackpool (BLK)

View Ryanair's New Photo ID Policy - Important Please Read

Select Your Flights and Continue

If the flights you require are shown above, select them and proceed to CONFIRM.

Return to Search Page

If you require different flights to the ones shown above please search again.

Only 4 passengers with reduced mobility can be accepted on any one flight. All passengers with reduced mobility must contact a Ryanair reservation centre on the day of booking, failure to do so will result in you being unable to travel. click here for more information.

Ryanair does not accept unaccompanied children under the age of 14 years see restrictions.

Important information on the carriage of infants aged between 8 days to 23 months.

Important information for vision impaired passengers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright Ryanair Ltd ©.

All rights reserved. Use of this site is subject to the Ryanair.com Terms and Conditions.

£100 for adults

and probabley £49 for children

thats what it was last time anyway in the champions league

just got an email today telling me rangers were debiting my acount to the tune of £90 for the 3 match package which i think considering the opposition is reasonable wot u think ppl.

£100 for adults

and probabley £49 for children

thats what it was last time anyway in the champions league

just got an email today telling me rangers were debiting my acount to the tune of £90 for the 3 match package which i think considering the opposition is reasonable wot u think ppl.

Im happy to pay that to see the calibre of barca :rangers:

Don't know when the tickets are goin on sale but the missus and me are goin to Barcelona for a midweek break 3-7/09 with a visit to the camp nou included. Depending on availability, some early tickets will be winging their way back to sunny Dalmuir, any new mates out there?

hello jim il be looking for 2 one for me n the missus dougie fae faifley ? but dont know if u will be able to buy any over there they dont have a general sale untill 15 days before the game only barcelona members can purchase months in advance but gud luk mate n enjoy ur trip.