Coverage of Wednesdays game

Bazza

It might have been posted already, or be a known fact but I'll put it out there again anyway.

The Gers game is being shown not only on Sky interactive, but also on Sky 1 (not sports 1 btw).

I've never seen Sky do this before has anyone else?

So those who haven't got Sky Sports get a free game ? :)

yes, and the people on Virgin who pay hard earned money for their sky sports subscription don't even get it.

shocking.

My SS subscription is a fucking joke tbh. No red button therefore no access to Extra.

Rangers game is DEFINATELY on SkyONE.

Was watching footie on Sky on Sunday & they trailed the CL games, It was advertised there that they are broadcasting our game on SkyONE.

Now the question is will my freeview pick that up...

So those who haven't got Sky Sports get a free game ? :)

yes, and the people on Virgin who pay hard earned money for their sky sports subscription don't even get it.

shocking.

i'm going to the game but it still p1sses me off.

Yeah, same here mate.

I'll be there, but the auld man will have to go to the boozer (I'm sure he'll be gutted!)

I spoke to a Sky dude this week ( im pushing for an improved deal) and he told me that the Rangers game is being shown on SkyOne so that it also be shown on SkyOneHD in glorious High Definition....The card display will be amazing!

I'll be taping that little beauty as Ill be at the game, but that was the reason the guy gave to me.

Rangers game is DEFINATELY on SkyONE.

Was watching footie on Sky on Sunday & they trailed the CL games, It was advertised there that they are broadcasting our game on SkyONE.

Now the question is will my freeview pick that up...

No. Skyone isn't available on freeview, free or even on top up tv (subscription).

http://www.freeview.co.uk/channels

http://www.topup.tv/channels.html

Sucks tbh! :'-(