This is the first time I have been excited about

Canadaready

I am more excited about getting Brown and Thomson and seeing Durrant struting his stuff in the dugout!

I look forward to seeing Durranty on sunday. How good must he be feeling right now.

I am more excited about getting Brown and Thomson and seeing Durrant struting his stuff in the dugout!

Durranty tends to stand still at the dugout with his arms folded and shows little emotion.

Maybe because he is watching a poor reserve team and is trying to stop himself running on to the park and showing how to play.

After the management team are confirmed, I'm having an insane amount of alcohol. You're right m8. If it's all true -- including Webster. That's it for ra shellick. They might win the league, but look the 'f' out!

WE ARE, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, THE PEOPLE!

I'm cautious. I was full of optimism when PLG took over, thinking that a new brain, a new way of thinking, a new way of playing and a new regime would reveloutionise our club. I was wrong - for whatever reasons be it cultural, stubborn mindedness or unjustified arrogance, PLG got it wrong in Scotland. I believe he will go elsewhere and again prove he is a top coach.

For Rangers though, he was not the man to lead us forward and I'm not sure if that is a damning indictment of PLG or the way Scottish football is. We are not great thinkers on the European or world stage, we are fighters who revel in games and situations that are stacked against us. PLG did not seem to embrace that heritage and even if he did understand the need for the fight, he did not seem to have the nous to cultivate it in the players. Knowing what is needed and having the savvy to go about it in the right way seems to have been beyond him - in a Scottish and Rangers sense at least.

For us now, we need stable, firm and people led management and in that sense I share a little bit of excitement at the possibility of Walter and our prodigal son returning. Failing that, Billy Davies or George Burley would be a safe pair of hands that will see us through these troubled times and perhaps lead us through the other side a renewed and strengthened force.

I hope the more sensible amongst the readers will agree - we did not employ a dud coach 7 months ago, but we did employ one who could not embrace what it means to be a Ranger with all the desire and pride that should go with it.

Good luck PLG, we won't remember you fondly, but that should not take away from what you tried to achieve - despite the folly way you went about it.

evens :)

I'm cautious. I was full of optimism when PLG took over, thinking that a new brain, a new way of thinking, a new way of playing and a new regime would reveloutionise our club. I was wrong - for whatever reasons be it cultural, stubborn mindedness or unjustified arrogance, PLG got it wrong in Scotland. I believe he will go elsewhere and again prove he is a top coach.

For Rangers though, he was not the man to lead us forward and I'm not sure if that is a damning indictment of PLG or the way Scottish football is. We are not great thinkers on the European or world stage, we are fighters who revel in games and situations that are stacked against us. PLG did not seem to embrace that heritage and even if he did understand the need for the fight, he did not seem to have the nous to cultivate it in the players. Knowing what is needed and having the savvy to go about it in the right way seems to have been beyond him - in a Scottish and Rangers sense at least.

For us now, we need stable, firm and people led management and in that sense I share a little bit of excitement at the possibility of Walter and our prodigal son returning. Failing that, Billy Davies or George Burley would be a safe pair of hands that will see us through these troubled times and perhaps lead us through the other side a renewed and strengthened force.

I hope the more sensible amongst the readers will agree - we did not employ a dud coach 7 months ago, but we did employ one who could not embrace what it means to be a Ranger with all the desire and pride that should go with it.

Good luck PLG, we won't remember you fondly, but that should not take away from what you tried to achieve - despite the folly way you went about it.

Evens, you're right of course. We all stodd up when PLG was announced. He's no mug. But he clearly got is wrong in Ecosse. We will learn, move on, and be successful.

Just like our club. We are stronger now. Good post mate.

Just marvellous - apologies to all PLG lovers all the same.

:lol:

Yes,I was a PLG supporter and feel that the guy was just out of his depth in Scotland.Totally different mind set. I wish him all the best in the future and theres no doubt he will be a success.

Now we must ALL look to the future and I have to agree this has lifted us all and its been a while since we have had something to excite us.

Excellent summary evens...

I would just add I think the failuire of his signings was one of the major reasons for his failing....whether that was down to lack of cash available we will probably never know.