The Official Georgia vs Scotland Thread

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we do have the best travelling support in the world :bouncy:

Got a strong feeling we will win tonight, maybe not by two or three goals but we will win none the less, 1-0 maybe !! I can see up having lots of chances but failing to convert them and have a feeling Boydie will come off the bench and clinch the winner !!

goin out to watch the game tonight and we can clinch our spot tonight if results go our way!!

If france FAIL to win. and we pick up 1 or 3 points. we are through :D

:D

no matter what happens, on november 17th its going to be a party atmosphere at hampden! even if we seal qualification tonight(which is doubtful, id expect france to see off lithuania) or if we manage to get the result needed against the tallies, hampden will be bouncing :bouncy:

we do have the best travelling support in the world :bouncy:

Got a strong feeling we will win tonight, maybe not by two or three goals but we will win none the less, 1-0 maybe !! I can see up having lots of chances but failing to convert them and have a feeling Boydie will come off the bench and clinch the winner !!

ive got a feeling it will be similar to the lithuania game last year when we won 2-1. but georgia are missing all of their top players apart from demetradze and zurab. if we win tonight that puts all the pressure on the tallies in november!

we could play with a strike force of stevie wonder, ray charles and kris boyd and still beat these guys:D

we could call up some of the pish berti used to play and still win :craphead:

does anyone think failing to win tonight would be a big blow? the reason am asking this is because if we win that keeps the momentum going and will be ecks 7th win in a row!

goin out to watch the game tonight and we can clinch our spot tonight if results go our way!!

If we win, and France draw we are through, if we only pick up one point then we'll still have to beat Italy unless France get beat.

To be honest I can't see France getting beat tonight or being held to a draw, I'm also sure we'll win tonight, I hope we get of to a flyer though as I don't have many nails left.

If we win, and France draw we are through, if we only pick up one point then we'll still have to beat Italy unless France get beat.

To be honest I can't see France getting beat tonight or being held to a draw, I'm also sure we'll win tonight, I hope we get of to a flyer though as I don't have many nails left.

couple of early goals like on saturday would do the business. :bouncy:

It looks like Maloney is getting the nod over Dailly.

Shaun Maloney will be handed a start in an attacking Scotland line-up for the Euro 2008 qualifier against Georgia, BBC Sport understands.

The Aston Villa midfielder is set to replace the injured Scott Brown, while Darren Fletcher returns.

Christian Dailly had been tipped to bolster the midfield but manager Alex McLeish has changed his plans.

With Georgia selecting 17-year-old keeper Georgi Makaridze, Maloney offers real menace from set-pieces.

Probable starting eleven:

Scotland (probable 4-4-1-1): Gordon, Alexander, Weir, McManus, Naysmith, Maloney, Fletcher, Ferguson, Pearson, McFadden, Miller

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/i...als/7032632.stm

It looks like Maloney is getting the nod over Dailly.

Shaun Maloney will be handed a start in an attacking Scotland line-up for the Euro 2008 qualifier against Georgia, BBC Sport understands.

The Aston Villa midfielder is set to replace the injured Scott Brown, while Darren Fletcher returns.

Christian Dailly had been tipped to bolster the midfield but manager Alex McLeish has changed his plans.

With Georgia selecting 17-year-old keeper Georgi Makaridze, Maloney offers real menace from set-pieces.

Probable starting eleven:

Scotland (probable 4-4-1-1): Gordon, Alexander, Weir, McManus, Naysmith, Maloney, Fletcher, Ferguson, Pearson, McFadden, Miller

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/i...als/7032632.stm

I'm happy with that line up although I'd like to see Boydie make an appearance at some stage....

Mon eh Scots !!

CMON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not bothered about the score just as long as we get the win.

an just imagine if we do have to go to the last game against italy at hampden, the atmosphere will be electric :D:D

but the thing that kind of gets to me is if we do need to play italy at hampden for qualification, you better believe they will come here looking to win an win well. they wont hold out for a 1-0. so it should be an amazing game :D

This is such an important game for us.

Yes France was huge and the ukraine was massive but its these sort of games that we slip up.

3 points here make all the difference cmon the jambos :craphead: SCOTLAND

agreed mate... we need to keep our level of consistancy, we should be beating this lot here, but as you say it wouldnt be the first time we have slipped up in these sort of games