The Official Georgia vs Scotland Thread

You want as many home nations teams in the Euro championshisp as possible.

Obviously Wales aren't going too, but need to support the other 3.

i dont give a shit about n ireland, wales or england tbh. scotland number 1

Are Italia part of the home nations? :rolleyes:

no and i dont give a shit about them. you are getting me confused with del juve.

I thought you guys were the same? :unsure:

far from it. i thought people knew i was a massive scotland fan and put them ahead of rangers? and i am the one who actually criticises del for not caring about scotland!

I knew you were a bigger Tartan Army member than bluenose. You're also a bigger Rossoneri too than bluenose right?

The latter one makes no sense against the former though.

i have supported milan longer than i have rangers mainly because it was my italian uncle who introduced me to football and milan. but i have obviously been to more rangers games than milan games and if milan were to face rangers i would support rangers.

Very honourable thing to say (tu)

As a part Italian myself.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no and i dont give a shit about them. you are getting me confused with del juve.

far from it. i thought people knew i was a massive scotland fan and put them ahead of rangers? and i am the one who actually criticises del for not caring about scotland!

I knew you were a bigger Tartan Army member than bluenose. You're also a bigger Rossoneri too than bluenose right?

The latter one makes no sense against the former though.

i have supported milan longer than i have rangers mainly because it was my italian uncle who introduced me to football and milan. but i have obviously been to more rangers games than milan games and if milan were to face rangers i would support rangers.

Very honourable thing to say (tu)

As a part Italian myself.

unlike yourself i am in no way italian. 100% scottish, i dont even have any english relatives :ohmy:

Hey now, be fair, i want Scotland to go through as well as Italy....But if it came down to one of the two then :craphead:

Hey now, be fair, i want Scotland to go through as well as Italy....But if it came down to one of the two then :craphead:

Portugal!

what the hell happened here?

we played the complete opposite of how we played against ukraine, looked to me like a 442 and our midfield got overrun at every opportunity in the first half.

pearson is shit.

maloney did fuck all but he did try.

fletcher was awful as well, miller did nothing.

we weren't closing them down or anything, it was one of the most awful games ever!

need a a massive performance to beat italy now.

Utter sh*te!!

Surley there must be better players about than Murty, Alexander and Pearson?

Just show's you how poor Whittaker and Thomson really are when they can't even get in that squad, even Whittaker is better than Alexander!

And if Craig Beattie is a footballer then I'm a tim. Get him to f*ck and Naisy or the boy Fletcher from Hibs in there! Nice to see Boydy looking fit.

alexander was actually one of better players 2night and was pretty good against france, as for pearson, a would av had thomson in there instead, fletcher should have been nowhere near the team as he is no-where near fit when he is fit heis probably one of out best players but was so off the ball it was terrible, murty was shit nothing going forward whittaker at least would have got forward, maloney was pish and that free kick chance was terrible am sure a could have hot a better one :craphead: a would have started barry robson he has been playing very very well recently, just think we had too many injuries that didnt help but it is still in our hands beat italy and through plain and simple

Disappointing loss but culd be better in the long run. If we had won here we'd still need a draw against Italy and I actually think we have more chance if we go out looking for a win than a draw. It's a very tough ask but on the lus side, England are in dire straits too :P

I actually think we have more chance if we go out looking for a win than a draw.

Disagree, and i think it was prven tonight. We looked for a win, and ended up gettin ran all over the park.

The best thing for scotland is being the underdogs..................without a shadow of a doubt. we aloways ecell in that position.

We WONT beat Italy, no chance. Maybe hope for a draw, and france to get beat awya to ukraine.

as for the team tonight, played absolute gash. fletcher was terrible imo. fully fit startin 11 and were good. one or 2 injuries and were shi.t

I support Italy before any of the home nations tbh although not against Scotland

Not like to see a Union jack because of it's connotations and interpretations? What it stands for?

Italy over the home nations? :rolleyes:

to be fair jadams, being proud to be british and supporting diffenret british teams are different. I fuknig hate wales and england, but wouldnae mind NI to qualify.

What a disappointment last night was, I blame the strip, all we have to do now is beat Italy at Hampden, and no reason why we can't if we can beat France and the Ukraine there.

Have to say though I thought we really missed Hutton, McCulloch and dare I say it Brown last night.

What a disappointment last night was, I blame the strip, all we have to do now is beat Italy at Hampden, and no reason why we can't if we can beat France and the Ukraine there.

Have to say though I thought we really missed Hutton, McCulloch and dare I say it Brown last night.

very true.....unfortunately without those three we are pretty gash

Everyboady doon to earth noo ? Always been the same wie Scotland, been watchin them to long to get excited, always doon tae the last game ? Don't expect it tae get any better. Honestly, throw away the kilt and the timberlands. they look ridiculous by the way makes ye look like deserters frae the rugby mob, and jist get doon tae focusin oan Rangers you know it makes sense ! :rolleyes::sherlock:

Poor quality slow old right back, a slow old poor quality right back playing at left back, a guy who could not make it with Celtic and now working his magic at the bottom club in the premiership in midfield along with 2 other midfielders who are nowhere near regular first team players, one right footed playing wide left and the other nowhere near fully fit and not playing his usual central midfield role for Scotland.

Why were people surprised that a Georgian team missing 4 regulars outpaced,outpassed and outplayed a Scotland team lacking pace and passing ability at the back, cohesion in midfield and service at the front? What summed it up was the introduction of Beattie, another failure at club level to lumber about with no idea what to do.

Too many players who were out of their depth and, I am afraid, a team lacking direction,urgency and any idea what they were supposed to be doing.

Guest The Brown Brogue

The game last night reminded me of a lot of Rangers' performances under Eck, with baffling tactical decisions and selection policy.

As soon as I heard Andy Watson saying a draw wouldn't be the worst result, I harked back to the many times Eck said the same thing in the build up to Old Firm games and european ties against the likes of Artmedia, games we should have been looking to win and more often that not messed up.

To now have to beat Italy in a game which they only need to draw will be as hard a task as I can possibly imagine.

When the Italians only need a draw in a game, they invariably get it.

1 shot on target and it was a free kick. we got outplayed by a couple of youngsters wanting to impress. ffs the guy that scored had never played for his CLUB TEAM. (empoli) the game was shite, we were shite, we ARE shite, we build ourselves up to come crashing down

ITS THE CURSE OF THE FKIN BBC

1 shot on target and it was a free kick. we got outplayed by a couple of youngsters wanting to impress. ffs the guy that scored had never played for his CLUB TEAM. (empoli) the game was shite, we were shite, we ARE shite, we build ourselves up to come crashing down

ITS THE CURSE OF THE FKIN BBC

we had 3 shots on target :craphead:

I actually think we have more chance if we go out looking for a win than a draw.

Disagree, and i think it was prven tonight. We looked for a win, and ended up gettin ran all over the park.

The best thing for scotland is being the underdogs..................without a shadow of a doubt. we aloways ecell in that position.

We WONT beat Italy, no chance. Maybe hope for a draw, and france to get beat awya to ukraine.

as for the team tonight, played absolute gash. fletcher was terrible imo. fully fit startin 11 and were good. one or 2 injuries and were shi.t

at hampden we have a chance to beat any team and we have proved that!

I'm actually saddened by some of the crap in this thread.

It's almost like the last 8 wins didn't happen and we're shite.

I think the national side would be insulted if they knew so many fans were getting on their backs after one bad display.

THEY HAPPEN. And they should happen more often given we're Scotland.

We are on a roller coaster and last night was a horrid dip.

We have EVERY chance still to make it to Switzerland.