Can you watch the Novo Goal often

Bluepeter9

It keeps a smile on my face - Novo wins the ball, gives it to Fergie- Fergie passes to the 'Blue Cafu' who has so much time and space he can sit down and take a rest - then get up and delivers a WICKED cross into the box where 3 Celtic players and Boruc have gone to sleep, or have a terminal case of 'After you, No, after you'. Novo slips in front of the last defender and with a diving header (Always the DREAM way to score a goal) scores the goal that sets us up for a great few days of celebration! WATP :clap:

It keeps a smile on my face - Novo wins the ball, gives it to Fergie- Fergie passes to the 'Blue Cafu' who has so much time and space he can sit down and take a rest - then get up and delivers a WICKED cross into the box where 3 Celtic players and Boruc have gone to sleep, or have a terminal case of 'After you, No, after you'. Novo slips in front of the last defender and with a diving header (Always the DREAM way to score a goal) scores the goal that sets us up for a great few days of celebration! WATP :clap:

The best bit is listening to the tims laugh as hutton slips.......then he plays the ball of the game into wee nacho's path :)

The best bit is listening to the tims laugh as hutton slips.......then he plays the ball of the game into wee nacho's path :)

(tu) loved it