* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Swinecastle supposedly.

Doubt that very much tbh! For the first time I had a look on their forum and the top topic is Rangers. Cunts are even posting in it whilst their team is playing the Savile lovers. Tarriers are even posting in it FS! Reckon they cunts hate us more than Hivs and celtic. Fucking unreal.

2 hours ago, bluedart1952 said:

Don't the scum still owe the co-op 35 million that they borrowed on the strength of their bent land deals.

I know this, its only a matter of time, before it all catches up with them and the scum crumble, but unlike us I cant see their fans fighting to save them the way Rangers fans fought to save their great club.

And I can't see the rest of Scottish football lining up to put the boot into them either. 

11 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hearts are horrendous, has Djoum done anything other than lose the ball? Hopefully scum don't have a clear out in the summer.

I can't help but laugh at all these clowns queuing up to have a dig at how much they reckon we will struggle next season, I've seen enough of the top 2 to say they are both shite......as for hertz being 3rd best this season then I'm getting more and more confident for next season.

Archived