• Last Reply
1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

nitxeSh.jpg

ZT9nSmx.jpg

7FBjuZi.jpg

ZkFj9yO.jpg

I like the bit where they try to compare scotty dum dum to Zlatan :lol: 

What a shower of ugly bastards as well,fucking mutants BRUSH YIR TEETH

Fucking internet hard men galore there FS!

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

nitxeSh.jpg

ZT9nSmx.jpg

7FBjuZi.jpg

ZkFj9yO.jpg

I like the bit where they try to compare scotty dum dum to Zlatan :lol: 

What a shower of ugly bastards as well,fucking mutants BRUSH YIR TEETH

The Asylum is missing a few of its lunatics, how the hell some of these cunts are allowed to run free in society is beyond me.

I hate the cunts that say shit like that second lot of tweets. Well done from a Rangers fan. What's whoever you support got to do with it it doesn't make your opinion more valid than others.

Tierney your vastly overrated ya clown up ye that's kk opinion

Brown coming out with the excuses now. Says hes going to be rested for their remaining games and perhaps the Scotland games. He then went on a blistering attack on Andy Wanker

“I’ve been struggling to get around the pitch in the past few weeks, I’ve just been sitting in front of the back four. You could see I wasn’t moving very well in the last few minutes against Hearts before I came off. People play through injuries but I’ve got tendonitis in both hamstrings and I just need to chill, settle and go and enjoy my summer."

“Andy Walker does my box in,” said Brown. “He’s never had a manager’s job or knows what it’s like. He is pretty much just a poor man’s Gary Neville.

“It’s easy for him [Walker], sitting up there saying things like that. But then he walks out the tunnel after games and doesn’t look anyone in the eye, just puts his head down. He obviously knows he’s done something wrong.

“He didn’t win that much at Celtic. Sometimes you’ve got to take

it on the chin, but maybe he is just jealous".

9 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Brown coming out with the excuses now. Says hes going to be rested for their remaining games and perhaps the Scotland games. He then went on a blistering attack on Andy Wanker

“I’ve been struggling to get around the pitch in the past few weeks, I’ve just been sitting in front of the back four. You could see I wasn’t moving very well in the last few minutes against Hearts before I came off. People play through injuries but I’ve got tendonitis in both hamstrings and I just need to chill, settle and go and enjoy my summer."

“Andy Walker does my box in,” said Brown. “He’s never had a manager’s job or knows what it’s like. He is pretty much just a poor man’s Gary Neville.

“It’s easy for him [Walker], sitting up there saying things like that. But then he walks out the tunnel after games and doesn’t look anyone in the eye, just puts his head down. He obviously knows he’s done something wrong.

Aye, and you're pretty much a poor man's Graeme Souness ya hammer-throwing, lego-munching wank.

2 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

when both of them die I will smile widely

Archived