* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Just now, Rfc52 said:

We don't fly the Palestinian flag 

I am talking about the Israel flag. The country that has carried out loads of human rights violation and murdered thousands of innocents including children. Not to mention throwing innocent people out of their homes to build illegal settlements, an act which has been condemned by the UN and basically every democracy in the world.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gkb10127 said:

I am talking about the Israel flag. The country that has carried out loads of human rights violation and murdered thousands of innocents including children. Not to mention throwing innocent people out of their homes to build illegal settlements, an act which has been condemned by the UN and basically every democracy in the world.

ULSTER-FLAG.jpg

5 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

If you are talking about me then in what way have i defended them?

Listen bufter this is the lets laugh at septic thread dont come on here and tell people in your droning voice that theres no place for that in football after what they fuckers put on display for us,we are intitled to say what we want about they terrorist loving peadophile harbouring mhanky fuckers.

1 minute ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Listen bufter this is the lets laugh at septic thread dont come on here and tell people in your droning voice that theres no place for that in football after what they fuckers put on display for us,we are intitled to say what we want about they terrorist loving peadophile harbouring mhanky fuckers.

Israel and palestine have nothing to do with them. And that lot never waved palestine flags at the piggery against us

1 minute ago, gkb10127 said:

Israel and palestine have nothing to do with them. And that lot never waved palestine flags at the piggery against us

Ur telling me not one of they fuckers had a palestine flag waving against us? How can u be certain of that? They wave them every other game they play but u seem to know eh! 

1 minute ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Ur telling me not one of they fuckers had a palestine flag waving against us? How can u be certain of that? They wave them every other game they play but u seem to know eh! 

Israel and palestine have nothing to do with the old firm mate and no one should be waving any of those flags. What next? They wave a ronaldo poster so we wave a messi poster? They declare their love of coca cola and we declare an allegiance to pepsi? My point is this has nothing to do with football or the old firm.

Just now, gkb10127 said:

Israel and palestine have nothing to do with the old firm mate and no one should be waving any of those flags. What next? They wave a ronaldo poster so we wave a messi poster? They declare their love of coca cola and we declare an allegiance to pepsi? My point is this has nothing to do with football or the old firm.

U said that lot never waved palestine flags at us at the piggery did u not?? 

4 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

U said that lot never waved palestine flags at us at the piggery did u not?? 

I seen the disgraceful effigies they displayed as well as the banners but hand on heart I never seen any palestine flags. They may well have but I didnt see any. But just because they do something which has nothing to do with us (like palestine flags) doesnt mean we should do the polar opposite.

3 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

I seen the disgraceful effigies they displayed as well as the banners but hand on heart I never seen any palestine flags. They may well have but I didnt see any. But just because they do something which has nothing to do with us (like palestine flags) doesnt mean we should do the polar opposite.

That is only your opinion,u have no right to tell other bears what they can and cannot do regarding they fuckers.When u said if they like coke then we'll go pepsi,as petty as it seems for me yes.Right now I wont buy anything new balance because its associated with them!! It may seem childish to u but again thats only ur opinion so my point is let bears express their hatred of they fuckers on this thread in any way they want,thats the whole point of the thread.

11 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

The old firm died when Rangers died.

2 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

That is only your opinion,u have no right to tell other bears what they can and cannot do regarding they fuckers.When u said if they like coke then we'll go pepsi,as petty as it seems for me yes.Right now I wont buy anything new balance because its associated with them!! It may seem childish to u but again thats only ur opinion so my point is let bears express their hatred of they fuckers on this thread in any way they want,thats the whole point of the thread.

Not buying anything new balance (as childish as it seems like you said) is not a big deal. But declaring allegiance in a conflict, one in which thousands of people are dying in and suffering is another matter.

Just now, gkb10127 said:

Not buying anything new balance (as childish as it seems like you said) is not a big deal. But declaring allegiance in a conflict, one in which thousands of people are dying in and suffering is another matter.

Ok Gandi u believe what u want! Let me know when u cure world hunger?

10 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I think we're winning the league, fuck it. We are far more than capable. I can see they momo's dropping far more points than just today. Yesterday was us picking up and the results will pick up too. 

Also, Scott brown before and after:

1 1 1 1 jay broony.jpg

:belm:

Thats shite ...fucking wise up

20 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I think we're winning the league, fuck it. We are far more than capable. I can see they momo's dropping far more points than just today. Yesterday was us picking up and the results will pick up too. 

1 1 1 1 jay broony.jpg

Out of order there mate

32 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

In addition to the point I already made we really shouldnt give them any importance. If our fans declared allegiance to pepsi in response to them liking coca cola then that just makes us look paranoid. We really shouldn't give a fuck what they think about matters that are nothing to do with us

Just now, gkb10127 said:

In addition to the point I already made we really shouldnt give them any importance. If our fans declared allegiance to pepsi in response to them liking coca cola then that just makes us look paranoid. We really shouldn't give a fuck what they think about matters that are nothing to do with us

Take yer point and shove it up ur arse pal cos a canny be fucked listening to ur bob geldof bollocks anymore you'll be wanting us all to hold hands and sing kumbaya in a minute.

25 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

1 1 1 1 jay broony.jpg

That's a bit pathetic.

Leave the abuse of innocent wee boys to the taigs, eh...

15 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

Will you read the fuckin thread title and get to fuck out of it, we are having a laugh at the scum, anything that gets on their tits is ok on here.

Archived