* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 hour ago, bluedart1952 said:

These arseholes are getting away with so much shite at the moment I wouldn't put it past them, even at the risk of a riot.

G.E.C. has just said that FIFA don't allow  a minutes silence, so hopefully that should stop the brainless scum from doing anything.

It's all hypothetical mate.

But i don't think for a minute the tartan army would stoop that low, and thats from a guy who hates the cunts.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Don't worry, just wait till he comes up against Joey Barton.

Fills me with little confidence or worry

He is lucky cretin spunk stain who fails to realise that he is nothing but a lucky cunt and is successful due to our own failings and would never see the ball had he been up against decent oppostion

He can be fortunate to claim success due to the fact he was against Ian black and co

Against the likes of De Boer, Alberta or Ferguson he would fail spectacularly

Little wanker

3 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Fills me with little confidence or worry

He is lucky cretin spunk stain who fails to realise that he is nothing but a lucky cunt and is successful due to our own failings and would never see the ball had he been up against decent oppostion

He can be fortunate to claim success due to the fact he was against Ian black and co

Against the likes of De Boer, Alberta or Ferguson he would fail spectacularly

Little wanker

Maybe I'm nasty but I would prefer to have seen him up against Souness, Hurlock or Ian Ferguson.  Or being really nasty,  Gregor Stevens.

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

There would be absolutely no reason to. 

Of course not, plenty of the tartan army/general Scotland fans have served in the armed forces.

Ridiculous to think they would do anything to disrupt a silence.

Bayern Munich are watching Celtic's 19-year-old left-back Kieran Tierney, and sent a scout to see how he performed in the Champions League match against Manchester City last week. (Daily Express)

Quite remarkable:lol: I heard he will be challenging Alaba and Bernat for the coveted Bayern LB position:lol:

Archived