* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, B1872 said:

Just walked through George Sq and it's fucking disgusting. Full place is decked out in green and white banners, multiple celtic crests and 67 Lisboa all over the fucking camp. A stage is set up as well. WTF are GCC playing at?!?! Looking forward to the Rangers one. ?

Precedent set , we should request one for our first home European game when it comes . Watch the council squirm there way out of it 

Glasgow is a republican , nationalist shitehole nowadays or the ones running the place are desperate for it to be anyway 

what time does this rebel love in start at btw , I know most bheggars don't have a job so they can kick it off when they like and the B.O ridden bastards would swarm the place anyway but if this is on during the day then that is shocking , people work in the city centre and tourists etc walk about the place , they shouldn't have to put up with a bunch of terrorist loving inbreed singing rebel shite all day whilst going about their business 

An IRA-fest in the middle of Glasgow city centre followed by BT pandering over their fans for singing anti-Rangers songs all night

I forgot how needy Celtic were, if the media don't drool over them then they're anti-Catholic

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

Just walked through George Sq and it's fucking disgusting. Full place is decked out in green and white banners, multiple celtic crests and 67 Lisboa all over the fucking camp. A stage is set up as well. WTF are GCC playing at?!?! Looking forward to the Rangers one. ?

Seen this on the BBC. Rancid.

Surprised the Polis let them away with it...oh wait.

The precidence has been set then (tu)

24 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Seen this on the BBC. Rancid.

Surprised the Polis let them away with it...oh wait.

The precidence has been set then (tu)

Republican music blaring out and signs telling us to celebrate 50 years since Lisbon. 1967+50=2017,I know their schooling is different from ours but fuck me. We had to fight for permission to lay a wreath at the square but it's ok to have an Ira love in,this country is absolutely fucked,wouldn't surprise me if wee krankie shows up at some point 

50 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Republican music blaring out and signs telling us to celebrate 50 years since Lisbon. 1967+50=2017,I know their schooling is different from ours but fuck me. We had to fight for permission to lay a wreath at the square but it's ok to have an Ira love in,this country is absolutely fucked,wouldn't surprise me if wee krankie shows up at some point 

Wee Jay will be getting rolled out as well at some point no doubt!

40 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Let's.

Brown to go off in a neck brace would be exquisite.

I wouldn't even give him the dignity of a neck brace, I'd rather he was just getting carried off with it flailing about hanging on by a wee stretch of skin

Dembele is apparently the next NEXT Henry. Once Martial finishes being the next Henry then Dembele is going to take his place 

I love when they start saying their players are the next somebody, that's when they turn out to be utter shite

7 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I hope to fuck a decent mob of Rangers/Germans punch their hole in all over George Square.

Me and a couple of boys went for a walk at lunch and it was pretty much a fucking mhank/German love in mate. All mingling together with their half and half scarves and Germans with their celtic shop bags and signed photos of wee Jay!

25 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Me and a couple of boys went for a walk at lunch and it was pretty much a fucking mhank/German love in mate. All mingling together with their half and half scarves and Germans with their celtic shop bags and signed photos of wee Jay!

It was to thank them for keeping the lights on and fuelling the u-boats the rebel bastards 

Archived