Anti Murray Folk Please Dissapear

Agreed m8. SDM IS Rangers. Put his (Considerable money) where his mouth is -- time after time and had the balls to admit PLG was a mistake.

Never again will a continental manage our Famous club -- as long as he (SDM) is in charge.

and never come back. David Murray is the best thing to ever happen to Rangers since Baxter and if you dont realise it then please leave now

Sorry going nowhere pal until he delivers...see ya ! (beer)

Agreed m8. SDM IS Rangers. Put his (Considerable money) where his mouth is -- time after time and had the balls to admit PLG was a mistake.

Never again will a continental manage our Famous club -- as long as he (SDM) is in charge.

Well Cooper maybe you could explain this to me.....

If he put his hand in his pocket time and time again for Rangers.....how did Rangers FC end up with debts in the region of ?80 million ?

Are you suggesting SDM didn't put any of his personal fortune into RFC?

Certainly RFC are a line item on the Murray International balance sheet.

Money was made available to RFC -- from SDM or his businesses. Point is: He made the funds available to make us the best we could be. Of course, it didn't quite work out -- but not because of his committment - emotional and financial.

Agreed m8.  SDM IS Rangers.  Put his (Considerable money) where his mouth is -- time after time and had the balls to admit PLG was a mistake.

Well Cooper maybe you could explain this to me.....

If he put his hand in his pocket time and time again for Rangers.....how did Rangers FC end up with debts in the region of ?80 million ?

And exactly who do you think paid those debts off to an extent that its is now manageable for Rangers as a business??

Are you suggesting SDM didn't put any of his personal fortune into RFC? 

Certainly RFC are a line item on the Murray International balance sheet. 

Money was made available to RFC -- from SDM or his businesses.  Point is:  He made the funds available to make us the best we could be.  Of course, it didn't quite work out -- but not because of his committment - emotional and financial.

Of course they are on MIM accounts.....Rangers are a company owned by Murray.

As a Rangers shareholder I receive the yearly accounts for the club....no-where on the balance sheet does it say money donated by David Murray.

Lets nail something here and now....any money made available to Rangers FC from MIM has been in the form of a loan....never a handout.

The only time I am aware of SDM personally plunging money into Rangers was when he underwrote the latest share issue.....and lets not forget that was to clear debts which were allowed to accumulate during the SDM era.

I neither love or loathe Sir David Murray...but lets keep things factual....he has not ploughed money into Rangers time and time again.

Are you suggesting SDM didn't put any of his personal fortune into RFC??

Certainly RFC are a line item on the Murray International balance sheet.?

Money was made available to RFC -- from SDM or his businesses.? Point is:? He made the funds available to make us the best we could be.? Of course, it didn't quite work out -- but not because of his committment - emotional and financial.

Of course they are on MIM accounts.....Rangers are a company owned by Murray.

As a Rangers shareholder I receive the yearly accounts for the club....no-where on the balance sheet does it say money donated by David Murray.

Lets nail something here and now....any money made available to Rangers FC from MIM has been in the form of a loan....never a handout.

The only time I am aware of SDM personally plunging money into Rangers was when he underwrote the latest share issue.....and lets not forget that was to clear debts which were allowed to accumulate during the SDM era.

I neither love or loathe Sir David Murray...but lets keep things factual....he has not ploughed money into Rangers time and time again.

Murray isnt the anti christ, noe is he the knight in shinning armour.

The ?50m shares issue you refer to wasnt his money, that debt now sits on the MIH accounts as a liability. What he did was transfer the debt from Rangers to MIH where the debt was more easily manageable.

But yes Rangers dont have the debt, so for that we have to be thankful.

Murray has done good for Rangers, but he has also benefited from the relationship more than Rangers have.

His lack of support over the billy boys was disgraceful.

I am not pro nor anti Murray, but I can see him for what he is