Glasgow City Council are catholics..

ricksen_da_best

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why post this bollocks? as Rangers supporter ur automatically not supposed to be as petty and idiotic as this, i guess i was wrong.

He's very young, jama.

Not that I don't agree

I have read quite a few posts recently concerning this and as a catholic I feel that the feeling im getting from others is that I shouldn't be supporting Rangers because of my religion. People that are as dim as you and create pathetic topics like this obviously do not realise Rangers are world wide more than one race and more than one religion remember that.

WATP

RDB ffs please only post stuff you can back up with fact, there is no planned upgrade of the giro dome let alone one paid for by GCC, and as a poster has said it doesnt matter what religion anyone is we are more than a club and alot more than a religion, we are a great football club and have great fans whatever religious background they have.

I have read quite a few posts recently concerning this and as a catholic I feel that the feeling im getting from others is that I shouldn't be supporting Rangers because of my religion. People that are as dim as you and create pathetic topics like this obviously do not realise Rangers are world wide more than one race and more than one religion remember that.

WATP

No mate, I disagree.

First and foremost, Rangers FC are a Protestant Club.

All this "more than one race and religion" nonsense only comes up when someone feels offended.

"More Than A Club" - that's what we are. The main reason for this is our fans strong religious identity.

I'm not saying we don't welcome other religions - I go to all games with an Indian Sikh for Christs sake and even he understands we are a Protestant Club and accepts the fact that Non - Protestants are in the huge minority...

Stop posting tripe about getting the feeling you are not allowed to support Rangers FC because you are Catholic. You are more than welcome - but just don't expect us to bend over backwards and treat you like some God for doing so.

celtic get a free upgrade to a 5* star stadium..

extra 20,000 seats..

and rangers get there pitch wrecked by rugby being held on it..

Eeeeejits!

Yes embarassin son is it not ? Murray comes from Edinburgh so give him the rugby sevens it's all they are worth and we'll take the gravy he won't object anyway wee mcconnel gave him a knighthood to keep him stume. A fcukin disgrace to Protestants in their own country ? :sherlock:

extra 20,000 seats..

Eeeeejits!

For what it's worth mate - I totally agree with what you are saying.

Clearly there is a HUGE agenda here and it stinks to the high heavens.

Oh, but don't say anything as we don't want people thinking we are paranoid androids now do we?

WATP

No mate, I disagree.

All this "more than one race and religion" nonsense only comes up when someone feels offended.

"More Than A Club" - that's what we are. The main reason for this is our fans strong religious identity.

I'm not saying we don't welcome other religions - I go to all games with an Indian Sikh for Christs sake and even he understands we are a Protestant Club and accepts the fact that Non - Protestants are in the huge minority...

Stop posting tripe about getting the feeling you are not allowed to support Rangers FC because you are Catholic. You are more than welcome - but just don't expect us to bend over backwards and treat you like some God for doing so.

i have to disagree with the highlighted above, we used to be that but not now, yes we have religious history but i seriously think that has changed. People nowadays are not sheep like they were in the past, they question views instead of blindly following them. We are a multi cultural and multi religious club that has changed for the better imo.

extra 20,000 seats..

Eeeeejits!

Oh, but don't say anything as we don't want people thinking we are paranoid androids now do we?

jesus guys there is no upgrade planned never mind funded it is all made up bull

some people living in the past here, and shud keep there old opinionated views to themselves as they r not welcome here. and to say this is a conspiracy theory etc etc is just idiotic and u r just as bad as them, because they think any decision against them is a conspiracy. Bottom line here is the East end is a fucking tip, and this is a way to improve a part of a city which is badly needing renewed. one of the last piece of the puzzle if u will...... and the fact the piggery is there and it a heap within itself, it gets done up. end of, no conspiracy theory, nothing. now cud u plz all just let it go and get back to the football instead of this absolute non sense.

some people living in the past here, and shud keep there old opinionated views to themselves as they r not welcome here. and to say this is a conspiracy theory etc etc is just idiotic and u r just as bad as them, because they think any decision against them is a conspiracy. Bottom line here is the East end is a fucking tip, and this is a way to improve a part of a city which is badly needing renewed. one of the last piece of the puzzle if u will...... and the fact the piggery is there and it a heap within itself, it gets done up. end of, no conspiracy theory, nothing. now cud u plz all just let it go and get back to the football instead of this absolute non sense.

Here was me thinking a forum was a place to air opinions aswell.

WATP

No mate, I disagree.

i have to disagree with the highlighted above, we used to be that but not now, yes we have religious history but i seriously think that has changed. People nowadays are not sheep like they were in the past, they question views instead of blindly following them. We are a multi cultural and multi religious club that has changed for the better imo.

Buddy - if you were in the "know" then just by looking at the people around you you would be well aware that the vast majority of people who attend Ibrox on a matchday are Protestant.

But, you're entitled to think what you do although I do believe you are merely "hoping" you are right.

extra 20,000 seats..

Eeeeejits!

Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear ! Naive or what ! Do you know that celtic will have full use of the sports complex thats gonna be built ? Do you know that they have plans in place for an overhead walkway to be built so the players don't have go outwith the stadium grounds to access it. Do you know that the ground is planned for an upgrade to meet the standards required ? Naw a don't think so but a dae! :sherlock:

not opinions from the dark age aren't welcome here.

extra 20,000 seats..

Eeeeejits!

Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear ! Naive or what ! Do you know that celtic will have full use of the sports complex thats gonna be built ? Do you know that they have plans in place for an overhead walkway to be built so the players don't have go outwith the stadium grounds to access it. Do you know that the ground is planned for an upgrade to meet the standards required ? Naw a don't think so but a dae! :sherlock:

You're wrong mate... there is absolutely no agenda here.

Lay off the mushies.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

not opinions from the dark age aren't welcome here.

And who the feck are you to tell anyone what is and what is not welcome? A wanna be moderator or what?

If I - or anyone for that matter - has an opinion then he/she is quite entitled to air it in a public forum.

One of the great things about this Union is that we fight and die so the world can live in Democracy.