The Official Dunfermline v Rangers Match Thread

Canadaready

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not taking anything away the 2nd half performance.

F*n disgrace, absolutely shocking. 1st half display was disgusting and the lads should be ashamed of themselves. Did well to get back into it and could maybe have nicked it but for Pars to score 3 against us is just not acceptable.

It's all going to come back down to the inabilities of Svensson and Hutton etc but the whole team's to blame.

Well done Durranty for gettin the team going in the second half.

Lets just focus on 2nd place and next season.

FFS. We had AT LEAST 3 clear claims for PKs in that match. Yes, our first half was gash, and credit to the Pars, but the ref was also pure crap! Should've had Burke and Buffel from the get-go. Disgusted!

THE REF WASN'T TOO BAD IMO........MIGHT HAVE GIVEN US 1 PK, OTHER 2 WERE DOUBTFUL! WE LOST THIS GAME BY OURSELVES!

<cry> Give the guys a break maybe they`re hungover.

I`m absolutley RAGING!  2-0?  They havent scored in decades!!!! I can`t help saying this but we`ve lost (under the right circumstances) the best manager we were ever likely to get.  Here`s the proof.

Regardless of this result, I don't think we should start blaming PLG's departure for a poor performance.

Put it this way. If PLG had been there it would of been his fault. The man was treated like shite. An absolute disgrace.

Agreed. Who are they going to blame now?

ITS ALL PAUL LE GUEN'S DUDS THAT ARE SHITE, THE SCOTS HAVE JUST GOT USED TO PLAYING WITH A PILE OF PISH

Only one of Le Guens buys was out there.

You can't afford to only play for 40 minutes in a game when you are Rangers, every game is a cup final for the opposition FFS.

Still not a happy teddy bear!!!!!!!!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

SPOT ON. Dock the wages of everyone that started that first half. INCLUDING Boyd. I know he scored 2 goals, but his terrible defending cost us the difference in that match. PLAY FROM THE START - DON"T WAIT for the second half to wake up!!!

<cry> Give the guys a break maybe they`re hungover.

I`m absolutley RAGING!  2-0?  They havent scored in decades!!!! I can`t help saying this but we`ve lost (under the right circumstances) the best manager we were ever likely to get.  Here`s the proof.

Regardless of this result, I don't think we should start blaming PLG's departure for a poor performance.

Put it this way. If PLG had been there it would of been his fault. The man was treated like shite. An absolute disgrace.

Agreed. Who are they going to blame now?

ITS ALL PAUL LE GUEN'S DUDS THAT ARE SHITE, THE SCOTS HAVE JUST GOT USED TO PLAYING WITH A PILE OF PISH

Only one of Le Guens buys was out there.

Exactly. We're pish, and now there's nobody to blame so they can see the real cracks.

3-0 down to effing dunfermline.at least we showed a bit of fight and scored two goals.looks like we have to wn the uefa cup then

Don't hold your breath. If we can't show quality for a whole match against the SPL basement dwellars, I don't have much hope for the UEFA cup. Granted, on any given day, but this does not exactly fill me with confidence. ;)

A sad end to a sad week :( .

1st half a debacle losing 3 goals like that was both unacceptable and suicidal.

Every one of those players should be hung, <angryy> this only underlines the point about on-field responsibilties.

I'm gutted <clack> (sick) .

3-0 down to effing dunfermline.at least we showed a bit of fight and scored two goals.looks like we have to wn the uefa cup then

Don't hold your breath. If we can't show quality for a whole match against the SPL basement dwellars, I don't have much hope for the UEFA cup. Granted, on any given day, but this does not exactly fill me with confidence. ;)

fills me with absolutte embarssment

The man i feel sorry for is Ian Durrant, he by his own admission would die happy after bossing the gers for just 1 game, he has had that memory tarnished by a bunch of gutless, non performing, useless excuses for footballers, he gave everything for the rangers cause and it nearly cost him his career. If this lot of useless f..ks had half his grit and determination then rangers would not be in the position that we currently are.

Roll on next week, when hopefully the new era for Rangers begins. Two people who would bleed blue for the cause of Rangers at the helm, and i hope that SDM will back them to the hilt, because that is the only way forward for this great club.

Always remember unlike the other lot WE ARE THE PEOPLE and We Welcome The Chase, we will rise again.

<bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy>

i know.i was being sarcastic.we have no hope of winning the uefa cup if we can't beat teams like dunfermline.

Considering that the players are playing for their futures at the club with the new manager coming in, the first half performance was an absolute joke. Do these players have any passion at all?

The second half was better but, as has been said, after we went 3-0 down it was always gonna be a long shot to get back.

i know.i was being sarcastic.we have no hope of winning the uefa cup if we can't beat teams like dunfermline.

I was too dim and annoyed to pick up on the sarcasm. doh

Good one m8 - I should know you better than that.