Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have not barely recovered from in the frying pan of last season and now their throwing us in the fire with this.

Whoever the PR people are at Rangers they should get knifed to death for this cause Kenny the phantom swinger is not going to get us out of a mood.

So whats nexts,Giraffes doh

I feel ill about this signing like most bears, but I'm prepared to give Walter & Co the benefit of the doubt, based on his signing record so far.

At the end of the day, it will be his neck on the chopping block if his signings for the next season are not up to the job and Celtic are allowed to race away to another title due to this fk-up.

I will be gutted if we sign kenny 'celtic shirt' kisser!

He will get booed of the park the whole season i bet..

I bet he wont for very long, if he starts off with a flyer banging in the goals.

Id rather bring back franny jeffers than bring back kenny miller

i'd rather bring my right leg back and put it right through mhillers fuckin coupon, closely followed by going through murrays, it's a fuckin disgrace.

I will be gutted if we sign kenny 'celtic shirt' kisser!

He will get booed of the park the whole season i bet..

I bet he wont for very long, if he starts off with a flyer banging in the goals.

If you look it his scoring record over recent seasons, that aint going to happen, face it

Can anyone get over to the Hilton (allegedly) and give the wee fucker, how shall I put it, the message??

a kneecap to the face?

Not enough, two ice piks across his knees!

Can anyone get over to the Hilton (allegedly) and give the wee fucker, how shall I put it, the message??

a kneecap to the face?

Not enough, two ice piks across his knees!

get me 2 picks, show me where he is and consider it done (tu)

Murray has us bent so far over the table that we'll smile & take it nice and loosely.

And the same will happen when Cuellar is sold.

I can't believe this is the same Rangers I grew up watching.

I'm not a fan of bringing ex players back even when they were a success 1st time round.

But this dity footballing whore, this litte rhat with no conscience who failed miserably with us 1st time round then chose the vermin over us only to flop spectacularly there amazingly making them £2.5million in the process, will be making a return?

I'll have to do some serious sole searching, watching Rangers is a massive part of my life.

But I honestly don't think I can continue supporting and funding a Murray led Rangers.

Heard a rumour that Celtic have an agreement with derby when they sold him, that they get 5% of any future transfer fee.

Thus, not only are we buying Miller and all that negative connotations, we're also indirectly funding terrorism.