Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

30+ for boyd, miller would be a 15-20 goal player, not much more but the extra stuff he does for the team would have benefit to other players, hopefully boydy. Anyway fcuk it he'll be playing for us, get behind the team and give EVERYONE your support and we can stop 4 in a row. anyway, i would rather have him in my team than hesselink, samaras, cousin and to an extent JCD

I hate to say it but Hessilink, JCD and Samaras are all far superior players to Miller.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Samaras technically is a decent player but not sure mentally hes the type of player i'd want in my team JCD, for the reasons I have given previously. and Hesselink is an overated lug of a guy with no touch, even miller heads the ball better.

Samaras technically is a decent player but not sure mentally hes the type of player i'd want in my team JCD, for the reasons I have given previously. and Hesselink is an overated lug of a guy with no touch, even miller heads the ball better.

Not a chance mate, all 3 players are technically miles ahead of Miller.

You say JVOH is overrated, but do you think Miller would make the Dutch national team?

Guest therabbitt

I agree Disgruntled - I think for the most part Kenny will play on his own. That may be ok if we can get the right attacking midfielder or wingers to supply him

Shame Danny, I dont agree with that one.

Walter is signing him because he thinks Kenny can do a job for us, Walter IS in charge of us, he doesnt need to spend £2mill on a player to show us that.

It just seems like the most bizarre signature. We could get much better for the same money.

I like conspiracies. Now if you had saif that he has signed for us because he had been working as a double agent the whole time and trying to purposfully play 'shit' for them....

That is plan b :P

Guest therabbitt

Not a chance mate, all 3 players are technically miles ahead of Miller.

You say JVOH is overrated, but do you think Miller would make the Dutch national team?

I think Vinegar's presence in the Dutch squad is a reflection of their decline within Europe. :harhar:

Kenny Miller- Not good enough for the scum, not good enough for the worst ever Premiership team. Why the F*CK are we even considering signing this diddy? Not taking into account the fact he played for them or kissed the badge etc.

This is also basically cementing the idea that we'll be playing 4-5-1 next season.

Thought you said quality players Walter? Or have I somehow misheard you? Get off your arse and get looking at quality players from the continent, I am sick and tired of these mediocre, expensive Scottish signings. Stop being so stubborn and lazy.

Miller wasn't, isn't and will never be good enough for Rangers.

The two clubs have agreed a deal and we are reasonably happy with the package, so it is now down to Kenny to sort things out with Rangers," Pearson told the Scottish Daily Express"I don't envisage any problems because Kenny is keen to go to Rangers and Rangers are keen to sign him.

"We have had one firm offer and three serious enquiries about signing him but Kenny told us he wasn't interested because he wants to go to Rangers."

From skysports.

Tis a sad sad day.

Scott McDonald is a superior player and he cost £700k.

hate to say but hes a cracking wee player

anyone know a derby forum

wanna know what they are saying

they are all too busy pishing themselves at us buying him to say anything <_<

Kenny Miller thread in Derby Forum

There you go lads, read all about it.

this quote from that thread kinda says it all really

"Re: Miller finally gone?

Posted: 05-Jun-2008 12:48 in response to: Troy Dyer Reply

Yeah i saw it wot a stunner !

Bye Kenny would like to say ill miss ya but i dont lie since the ex wife caught me out,still paying for that one so Kenny,F*** off you useless pile of haggis you are a total waste of space,thought that before we signed you & you just proved how right i was,good luck to the Rangers fans in thier hatred off you "