Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you can support your team without supporting a player.

If he scores, i'll celebrate Rangers scoring, not him - and on the pitch i'll support Rangers, not him.

I'm sure I'll give him dogs abuse, before , during, and after the game. Any mans choice - and from his previous actions - completely acceptable.

he's here, accept it, and make sure your vocal at games to show him he is not wanted.

DONT BOTHER!!!!

never boo a rangers player I dont care who he is!

if your planning on booing him then do me a favor dont come to the games we dont need fans like you lot, i dont want him to sign but i hope he proves us all wrong!

Who the f.ck are you to tell anyone what they can and can't do ?

I pay my season ticket every year, I travel to watch away games, I buy the shirts and merchandice, I put more into this club than most players do so if I feel like I want to boo (not that i'm saying I will boo Miller) or criticise a player then I will do it.

I am the fan that any club wants!! someone who supports the team and does not boo them I do all of the above so get off your high horse your another one of the people on this forum looking to have a debate with someone fed up with all these people moaning and waiting to critise someone's opinion cheer up!!!

you certainly think allot of yourself if you put more in to the club than most players!! be asking for your autograph next :mutley:

Oh dear.Your are the fan that any club wants.That's ok then, you sit there and get shafted by Murray every season, listen to his lies every season and probably buy all the merchandise.

You are the fan that is killing our once great club.

I dont have to listen to murray or his lies and ill buy tops tickets as i am a fan and support my team not murray!!

I am not even posting again on the topic most of you guys are fucking miserable and need to cheer up, I cant wait for the season to start up again and always support the players on the park whoever they are as long as they give there all and win games they have my backing and ill follow my club every where sorry as a fan I cant do much more than that! and that is me killing our once great club!! so were no longer a great club piss of will you christ we could sign ronaldo and people like you would still moan about his wages!!!!!

get real.

You should be getting real my friend,I was probably supporting Rangers before you were born,so don't lecture me on loyalty

I doubt he will score to start with just look at his stats 11 goals in 3 season and he claims to be a striker :blink:

I think you are right, but, what if he provides a shedload of assists for the other striker?

Miller Rangers deal edges nearer

Scotland striker Kenny Miller should complete his transfer from Derby County to Rangers next week.

The clubs are close to agreeing a fee of around £2m for the player who moved south from Celtic last summer.

Miller played for the Ibrox club under Dick Advocaat, and would become the first player ever to cross the Old Firm divide twice.

The front man is thought to be keen on return north after the Rams were relegated to the English Championship.

Earlier this week Derby County chairman of football Adam Pearson confirmed to BBC Scotland that the Championship club were in talks with Rangers about the possible transfer.

At that stage Pearson said that no asking price had been set or met.

Miller enjoyed mixed fortunes in a previous stint at Ibrox after moving from Hibernian in June 2000 for £2m.

Wolves spent £3m bringing the striker to Molineux, where he spent five seasons, before Gordon Strachan brought him to Celtic on a free transfer in July 2007.

However, the forward found the net only 11 times in just over a year in the East End of Glasgow, and was transferred to Derby for around £3m.

Miller scored six goals in 30 games for Derby last season as they dropped out of the Premier League following a miserable campaign.

Ibrox manager Walter Smith is familiar with the player from his days in charge of the Scottish national side, for whom he has notched 11 goals in 37 appearances.

BBC gives not so new news. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...nty/7422674.stm

I doubt he will score to start with just look at his stats 11 goals in 3 season and he claims to be a striker :blink:

He once scored nearly half that in one game for us!

To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football.They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them

You can shove your Khenny Miller up your arse.

How come we can agree a deal straight away for this scum-bag yet we come in with a ridiculous offer for others.

Having sparked a few debates myself I have now come to the conclusion taht he IS gonna sign and the new stadium IS NOT any further forward .

I think we should all see where we are at a quarter way into the season regarding any signings and what impacyt they have made or not as the case may be .

I dont personally believe anything is going to happen pn the ground development front so we need to see at the distance I mentioned how we are going to fair in securing the title .

The only thing I think should have happened is if Stoke did bid for McCulloch we should have let him go

I believe we will win the spl and both cpus . time will tell

thoughts guys ???

To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football.They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them

How come we can agree a deal straight away for this scum-bag yet we come in with a ridiculous offer for others.

We almost lose Cuellar over haggling down about £400k, yet we give almost £2mil for Miller straight away.

It's a fucking joke.

:craphead: he needs to have a groundhog day situation EVERY game then.

You think people might warm to him if he scored 5 in every single game?

If he even manages to score double figures we should have a national holiday

I'll go with that

I'll go with that

With free bottles of Miller for everyone :D

I'll go with that

:beer2:

We almost lose Cuellar over haggling down about £400k, yet we give almost £2mil for Miller straight away.

It's a fucking joke.

:P perhaps the club learned from the Carlos experience and are bidding correctly, just like we wanted them too

I'll go with that

:beer2:

No Miller til he has Boyd on 30+ tho ;) make it a long weekend! :beer2:

You should be getting real my friend,I was probably supporting Rangers before you were born,so don't lecture me on loyalty

I'm sure your dads bigger than his aswell ;)

haha that was actually funny!!

I am not even going to respond to the boys post I am sure he knows himself the crap he is talking needs to look in the mirror anywanys ill finish by saying

roll on next season!! cant wait..

he's here, accept it, and make sure your vocal at games to show him he is not wanted.

DONT BOTHER!!!!

never boo a rangers player I dont care who he is!

if your planning on booing him then do me a favor dont come to the games we dont need fans like you lot, i dont want him to sign but i hope he proves us all wrong!

Who the f.ck are you to tell anyone what they can and can't do ?

I pay my season ticket every year, I travel to watch away games, I buy the shirts and merchandice, I put more into this club than most players do so if I feel like I want to boo (not that i'm saying I will boo Miller) or criticise a player then I will do it.

I am the fan that any club wants!! someone who supports the team and does not boo them I do all of the above so get off your high horse your another one of the people on this forum looking to have a debate with someone fed up with all these people moaning and waiting to critise someone's opinion cheer up!!!

you certainly think allot of yourself if you put more in to the club than most players!! be asking for your autograph next :mutley:

Oh dear.Your are the fan that any club wants.That's ok then, you sit there and get shafted by Murray every season, listen to his lies every season and probably buy all the merchandise.

You are the fan that is killing our once great club.

I dont have to listen to murray or his lies and ill buy tops tickets as i am a fan and support my team not murray!!

I am not even posting again on the topic most of you guys are fucking miserable and need to cheer up, I cant wait for the season to start up again and always support the players on the park whoever they are as long as they give there all and win games they have my backing and ill follow my club every where sorry as a fan I cant do much more than that! and that is me killing our once great club!! so were no longer a great club piss of will you christ we could sign ronaldo and people like you would still moan about his wages!!!!!

get real.

??

what has your date of birth got to do with loyalty

by that token everybody older than you who support rangers are more loyal

i think not

you might be older in years but you need to grow up

It's a fucking joke.

:P perhaps the club learned from the Carlos experience and are bidding correctly, just like we wanted them too

There's a slight difference between Carlos and Kenny Miller.

It's a fucking joke.

There's a slight difference between Carlos and Kenny Miller.

Defender and forward? :P

Nah, seriously, am in a grand mood today and feel like stirring.

I was talking about the process!

Quite honestly couldnt give a flying fuck about Mhisser the guy is shite.

You don't care that the club is on the verge of the most controversial signing in 19 years?

Be it stupidity or braveness, one does have to admire the balls Miller must have in coming back here.

But that's about all I can admire at the moment.

You make a point.

That said it seems to be such an astonishing risk on both sides. Smith in terms of reputation, and Miller in terms of ability to breath.