Worried about Stuttgart yet?

eastcoastbear

It will be a different story in the Champions League though, where they have nothing to play for.

Not that I'm under-rating them, but I fancy our chances of taking something off them.

It will be a different story in the Champions League though, where they have nothing to play for.

Not that I'm under-rating them, but I fancy our chances of taking something off them.

Aye, you never know. Maybe pull something out of the bag. Their current form thought does make them a different proposition now.

I think we will have a chance in that we should be up for it whereas they have nothing but pride to play for. If we play to our best, we should be ok for a draw at least. We have certainly got them at the best times this season.

If we were in Stuttgarts position id want WS to play a weakened side and give some of the young boys and fringe players a taste of CL football so hopefully Stuttgart dont go for their first 11

Sounds more like wishful thinking ;)

I'd be happy if they did though.

i can see us approaching the game like we did in lyon, despite stuttgart having nothing to play for. keep it tight first 20 minutes, frustrate the crowd(they wont want to get beat again even though they are out) and then (hopefully) get a comfortable win. :rangers:

I hope we get some kind of result in Germany as I dont fancy it going to the wire against Lyon,echoes of Advocatt day's :rangers: :bouncy: :bouncy: I'd let Alan Gow loose on them,he's bursting to play and a helluva player,give him a game,even the last 30 mns