Khan Fight

Craigy

that is an amazing result for Khan

To give context, Earl lost in 4 rounds in February to Michael Katsidis in what tonnes of American journalists have said is the fight of the year anywhere in the world

Katsidis has since won a world title and defended it and is considered one of the top few fighters at lightweight on the planet

Khan dismantled him in 70 seconds, i'd say that he is ready for another step up in class. Although with Frank Warren in charge you never know what will happen

that is an amazing result for Khan

To give context, Earl lost in 4 rounds in February to Michael Katsidis in what tonnes of American journalists have said is the fight of the year anywhere in the world

Katsidis has since won a world title and defended it and is considered one of the top few fighters at lightweight on the planet

Khan dismantled him in 70 seconds, i'd say that he is ready for another step up in class. Although with Frank Warren in charge you never know what will happen

Don't know right time to cash in on british boxing the now

Earl was complaining that the fight shouldn't have been stopped.

I think the ref made the right decision. He was gainst the ropes, not defending himself and getting smashed in the face.

Simple as that matey...........

lol this guy was saying the other day that Khan was just a spoilt wee brat that he was gonna destroy

Kahn will get found out the day he fights someone good and i hope the person that beats him cabbages the wee wank

Khan is another Prince naseem i think similar , flashy silky boxer,

will probably go onto win 30+ and 0 or something, then they put him in with a warrior like they did Barrera type , that step.

i think he would get eaten up like Hahmed did.. classy boxer but not sure he has strong head .

Limond was very unlucky against him.

looks a fine young boxer tho, then again so did naseem till he meet 1 fight , he never fight again thereafter.

very impressive although earl doesnt seem to think the fight should have been stopped but i agree with the refs decision. khan had knocked him down 20 secs earlier and then unloaded with 4 or 5 good head shots and earl looked out of it. If he had got up he would have got a hammering again.