Thomas Buffel Chant?

Del

Anyone ready for some Thomas Buffel chants at todays game?!?!

I will be trying to get one going at some point so keep your ears clean and make sure you join in!

"Thomas Buffel *clap,clap,clap,clap,clap*"

Sorry not for me i ain't going to back a player who's some confused fans believe is the messiah against the gaffer.

I dont think he is a "messiah against the gaffer" i think Smith has done a great job and will continue to get better, but i think the whole situation with Buffel is a joke.

Now hes saying the reason Buffel isnt playing is becasue he is unfit and cant risk him playing a game in the first team, thats a lot of crap to be honest! Hes been playing reserve games for weeks and played in the cup.

Andy Webster played a week or two after he came back from injury, why is it one way for one player and different for another player??

Sorry not for me i ain't going to back a player who's some confused fans believe is the messiah against the gaffer.

Andy Webster played a week or two after he came back from injury, why is it one way for one player and different for another player??

The Webster example/case (not court case!) is a very good one actually

I will be trying to get one going at some point so keep your ears clean and make sure you join in!

You will look like a right fool if you ask me, I dont know one fan in our club who wanys him to be given a chance for the 4th time

We all want rid of him

I would prefer Alan Gow, the guy hasn't had a chance in his Rangers career!

Lets have a Gow chant then! :):rangers:

Please No!!! (td)

Yeah, lets not have a chant for 2 players with excellent ball control and technique and dribbling ability! :rolleyes:

You will look like a right fool if you ask me, I dont know one fan in our club who wanys him to be given a chance for the 4th time

We all want rid of him

I want him to be given another chance, as do a lot of others on here.

We all want rid of him

I have never met anyone at a game who wants him to stay

As you say its only guys on here but do they go to the games ?

We all want rid of him

Many, many do.

Many of the Moderating/Admin staff do never mind anything else.

And I do.

Meanwhile, your negativity is scary.

We all want rid of him

Same shit different day...Stop trying to play that card.

If anything, your negativity towards other Rangers fans suggests your less of a fan than most on here, regardless of whether they go to games for the full 90 minutes or not.

I'm not a Buffel fan, and I hope he's sold in January. I'd like a player of his style, but he's never stepped up the plate. Goes hiding when the going gets tough.

But even if I was a Buffel fan, I don't think I'd think a chant would be a good idea today. Singing for Buffel is basically just saying that you're not happy with what's happening on the park, which can't help the players.

We've had a tough time of it midweek, the players will need our support today more than ever. So I think today is a day for putting all of our doubts and criticisms aside, and just going out there 100% positive and back the team that Walter puts on the park, with no regard for those that are on the bench or in the stand.

I would prefer Alan Gow, the guy hasn't had a chance in his Rangers career!

Lets have a Gow chant then! :):rangers:

Please No!!! (td)

Yeah, lets not have a chant for 2 players with excellent ball control and technique and dribbling ability! :rolleyes:

We need to keep them secret or Barca and the like will be for them :rolleyes:

I think if Walter and co are seeing these brilliant players every day in training they would at least throw them on the bench. They obviously arent performing to the standard which alot of people on here seem to think they do

Seems these days Buffel is synonymous with creativity flair and goals. The memories hardly come flooding back

I'm not a Buffel fan, and I hope he's sold in January. I'd like a player of his style, but he's never stepped up the plate. Goes hiding when the going gets tough.

But even if I was a Buffel fan, I don't think I'd think a chant would be a good idea today. Singing for Buffel is basically just saying that you're not happy with what's happening on the park, which can't help the players.

We've had a tough time of it midweek, the players will need our support today more than ever. So I think today is a day for putting all of our doubts and criticisms aside, and just going out there 100% positive and back the team that Walter puts on the park, with no regard for those that are on the bench or in the stand.

yea goes hiding because we start hoofing the fecking ball over his head. funnily enough hes not good when we play long ball football. I think its ridiculous that hes not getting a chance. We have no creativity in midfield and are crying out for a player like buffel. Hes not the best player in the world but hes a hell of a lot more talented than players like adam mcculloch or whittaker. This is one decision by walter that i just cannot accept. Buffel is ready to come back, stick him on the bench at least and give him 20mins at the end of a match we are already winning that way its not so much of a risk.

The Webster example/case (not court case!) is a very good one actually

Because Andy Webster is the one player Smith thinks has a future a first team regular future at ibrox after weir leaves :P

Seriously, this is just so so weird, I can only recall saying Buffel should be dropped as he is far too inconsistent!

Are you lot speaking about a different Buffel or the same Belgium I remember????

Yeah, give him a last chance but he'll be gone in Jan anyway. I'd love to see Gow get a run of a few games and given a chance! Not saying Gows the answer but I don't get to watch reserve matches and have no opinion on him other than last season he looked promising.

Chanting? I think you should save your chanting for a player worth a chant, I don't think we have any currently (who are not already playing every week)

those that say Buffel never stepped up to the plate, should remember helicopter season, Buffel was brilliant (PRSO also ) in the 4 games after Sellik beat us at Ibrox, and we still won the league. Buffel also sent the pass that allowed us to qualify for the CL last 16. He has the talent, he has played out of position in 75% of his matches.

We all want rid of him

You can speak for yourself KW.........but don't ever claim to speak for the entire Rangers support! :angry2:

those that say Buffel never stepped up to the plate, should remember helicopter season, Buffel was brilliant (PRSO also ) in the 4 games after Sellik beat us at Ibrox, and we still won the league. Buffel also sent the pass that allowed us to qualify for the CL last 16. He has the talent, he has played out of position in 75% of his matches.

:clap::clap:

Glad to see someone trusts their own memory rather than believing the back pages o the tabloid press!

:clap::clap:

Glad to see someone trusts their own memory rather than believing the back pages o the tabloid press!

Got to remember something, I'm nearly 41 you know!