Ryan Conroy

The Artist

Just picked up a paper from last week and hes in there saying he handled the ball in the box while the mhanks were leadin falkirk 1-0. says the ref asked him of hed handled it (WTF??) and (as the paper describes it) "quickly and cleverly informs the ref he didnt touch it"

now,here we have a tic player mouthing off in the paper that he CHEATED,wheres the repercussion????? :rangers:

Just picked up a paper from last week and hes in there saying he handled the ball in the box while the mhanks were leadin falkirk 1-0. says the ref asked him of hed handled it (WTF??) and (as the paper describes it) "quickly and cleverly informs the ref he didnt touch it"

now,here we have a tic player mouthing off in the paper that he CHEATED,wheres the repercussion????? :rangers:

they think they are untouchable as with the sectarian singing in the Heelands this WE...nothing will happen. We just need one Bear to lose the plot and sing the wrong stuff and its front page on the Rhecord

I assume the ref asked him if he handled it AFTER he made the decision not to award the penalty?

i would hope so :craphead:

'And the referee pauses for a second to consult his mate with the bruised hand... no penalty given!'

we'd all say the same, no big deal if you ask me.

I once won a penalty and the guy got the ball, he kept asking me if he got the ball expecting me to admit it, instead I slotted home the penalty then turned past him and said good tackle by the way :pipe: