3 Best Players Today

Craigy

1. Naismith

2. Cuellar

3. Adam

Hard to seperate the top 2, as for adam, took his goal well, got forward, commited to tackles, tracked back, played good passes, won the ball and has a bit of creativity about him, just wish he was faster!!!

Naismith by a mile, then another solid performance by Cuellar, toss up between Whitaker and Huttton, although he was booked he still got forward well and did ok. Great pass to McCullough for the goal.

Not Sure about Whittaker - Naismith and Cuellar I do agree with , Naismith has shown a lot of promise and it looks to me that he will deliver that promise , Cueller is just class (well okay it was only the sheep ! ) but he does evertyhing perfectly

1: Naismith

2: Cuellar

3: Whittaker

Who are yours?

I would agree with you on those 3 but I would say that Cuellar & Naismith were quite a bit ahead of Whittaker.

I thought Naisy & CC were outstanding & Whitty was showing composure & strength at last.

would have to agree with the original post, cuellar, naismith and whittaker, thought hutton had a decent game too though

as for adam, wouldnt give him a look for a first team start and god knows what smith see's apart from he scored, he did nothing, as always his set pieces were TERRRIBLE