Best we've played in ages

papaguy51

So u allowed to kick the man before the ball now?, it was a stupid tackle from hutton and a booking all day long!

Have a look at that. He won the ball first.

He couldn't have got any more of the ball if he'd tried.

Terrible refereeing. Again.

First off the ball is out why is he going for it he knew what he was doing!,Look at his knee he it goes right through him... still a booking all day long

From the angle he was at, it was impossible to tell.

His knee went through him after the ball was gone.

Pause it at 36 seconds the ball is out!

We always moan about how our game is seen as being rough and tumble and piss poor, but then there are people saying there is nothing wrong with Huttons tackle.

Had that been one of our players on the recieving end we'd be crying murder.

The ball was pretty much out of play and regardless of weheter he came in from the side or not, we all know that Hutton is no angel and I think he looked to take out Clark as much as he looked to win the ball. You can see that from the way he ups his pace to make sure he gets there.

That IMO warrants a booking.

(tu) To many fans are looking with there blue tinted specs on tho

I wouldn't say I was, if that's what you're referring to.

I'll stand up and say when one of our players is out of order, like Barry (lucky boy to still be on the park) and Lee Mac were today, but Hutton...sorry, just can't see what all the fuss about that tackle was. I'm trying hard to, but I just can't.

So u allowed to kick the man before the ball now?, it was a stupid tackle from hutton and a booking all day long!

First off the ball is out why is he going for it he knew what he was doing!,Look at his knee he it goes right through him... still a booking all day long

Hutton wasnt to know that though.

Hutton would have knew.... he just went through Chris Clark! yes he kicked the ball but as i said he knew what he was doing. it was a booking all day long

Ignorance is not an excuse....

The ball was clearly over the line and this is a part of Huttons game we all have been praying he was keeping a lid on.

Today it surfaced when he made a stupid chalenge for the ball, if he wasnt to know the ball was over the line, what was he aiming for then?? Surely he should have been looking at where he was aiming?

Don't be so niave, he was only 10 yards away :rolleyes:

If you watch it from 30 seconds onwards Hutton sees that the ball is about to go out and ups his pace to a sprint to make contact with the ball/Clark.

To be fair Clark makes it look worse by trying to turn his back on Hutton, who does win the ball.

But you just can't go through players like that anymore.

The ball might of been just about out but it was still in play. Hutton went in hard but fair as he was entitled to. We moan when our players go in like girls then complain when they go in hard but fair.

The only reason the ref booked him was because of the Aberdeen's fans reaction. Clark was back up on his feet and complaining about not being allowed on.

If you watch it from 30 seconds onwards Hutton sees that the ball is about to go out and ups his pace to a sprint to make contact with the ball/Clark.

To be fair Clark makes it look worse by trying to turn his back on Hutton, who does win the ball.

Hutton never once went in like a madfman and sprinted.

It was the angle of where he was and if he was to know if the full ball was over.

I just think that the ball was there to be won, maybe its just because i would of done what Hutton done.

As a manager i would expect to see my player go for that ball.

We always moan about how our game is seen as being rough and tumble and piss poor, but then there are people saying there is nothing wrong with Huttons tackle.

Had that been one of our players on the recieving end we'd be crying murder.

The ball was pretty much out of play and regardless of weheter he came in from the side or not, we all know that Hutton is no angel and I think he looked to take out Clark as much as he looked to win the ball. You can see that from the way he ups his pace to make sure he gets there.

That IMO warrants a booking.

(tu) To many fans are looking with there blue tinted specs on tho

I wouldn't say I was, if that's what you're referring to.

I'll stand up and say when one of our players is out of order, like Barry (lucky boy to still be on the park) and Lee Mac were today, but Hutton...sorry, just can't see what all the fuss about that tackle was. I'm trying hard to, but I just can't.

I'm with you on this. It was a hard tackle but it's a man's game and he played the ball. The problem is that at first glance it looks a bad tackle so I can see why the ref's booked him.

I think Hutton's getting unfair criticism here. I like that he has a bit of an edge and isn't afraid to put in a hard challenge. God knows he takes enough of them