SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

A top class striker

Ney chance of one of those coming in, we have no money <angryy>

(willy) (willy) :(

Only so much of this penny pinching I can take. Starting to get very annoyed!

Same here mate can't f*ckin stand it.

Debts supposidly ?5.9million

We have just made about ?4.25million selling players plus the money Le Guen did not spend, plus the money from the UEFA Cup(which is more than ?5.7million)

Then there is last seasons CL money(some of it spent in the summer buying and paying off) then the JJB money.

How can we have no f*cken money??

A top class striker

We have just made about ?4.25million selling players plus the money Le Guen did not spend, plus the money from the UEFA Cup(which is more than ?5.7million)

Then there is last seasons CL money(some of it spent in the summer buying and paying off) then the JJB money.

Plus you forget the Season ticket Money plus 3 new strips this year so rangers should be able to spend ?6million

A top class striker

Plus you forget the Season ticket Money plus 3 new strips this year so rangers should be able to spend ?6million

Plus the money from the new bar 72, travel club money etc

A top class striker

Probably most of its going on SDMs Vineyard. (willy)

maybe because 2 or 3 seasons ago we were 80 mill in debt???????

I for one am glad that we are not spending money that we do not have - we cannot go down the road of the late 90s - the important thing is that the club survives and prospers

I for one am glad that we are not spending money that we do not have - we cannot go down the road of the late 90s - the important thing is that the club survives and prospers

It is not if we are going to spend ?50million.

The team needs money spent on it, there is no quality.

We have 1 goalscorer and 1 left midfielder(who is p*sh)

Our big signing on Wednesday night will be Charlie miller and then SDM and Walter will say they got Priced out the market and the money will get saved til the summer

Yeah. Murray will come out with the usual "we were not willing to be bullied in the transfer market and so we did the best thing for the club."

He beter deliver now that he has let two good players leave.

Survives and prospers, sorry mate but 2nd in the league, the tims trying seriously to buy players, us not seriously trying to buy players, us not got anything to play for and no real end in sight - survives yes, but we will end up like Hibs or Aberdeen, great once, now just a complete joke of a club. So with no trophies and no real name players, we aint prospering.