Ronaldo still wantin to play for Milan despite Flamengo interest

Boab

Ronaldo dismissed rumours of a move to Flamengo and confirmed he wants to prove himself again at AC Milan.

I Want To Prove Myself At Milan - Ronaldo

zoom - galleria

After alleged contacts between Flamengo and Milan striker Ronaldo, which were prompty denied by Carlo Ancelotti and Adriano Galliani, "El Fenomeno" cleared up the situation during an interview following the 2-0 friendly win over the United Arab Emirates national team.

The two-time Golden Ball winner admitted that the Brazilian club are interested in signing him, but confirmed he wants to stay at Milan.

"It's true that Flamengo are interested in me, but personally I have never said or written anything about this matter," he said.

"After this friendly, I can say I'm doing well and that for the next match against Napoli I'm at Ancelotti's disposal. My intention is to earn an important place in this squad, because this is the team I want to play in, a team that's always had a lot of faith in me."

Ronaldo joined the Rossoneri around a year ago from Real Madrid, and did well for them in the second half of the season, helping them reach fourth place with a number of fine goals and performances. Since last summer, however, he's been suffering from a series of physical problems and made just one appearence in the current season.

Danilo Pochini

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=540026

Ronaldo dismissed rumours of a move to Flamengo and confirmed he wants to prove himself again at AC Milan.

I Want To Prove Myself At Milan - Ronaldo

zoom - galleria

After alleged contacts between Flamengo and Milan striker Ronaldo, which were prompty denied by Carlo Ancelotti and Adriano Galliani, "El Fenomeno" cleared up the situation during an interview following the 2-0 friendly win over the United Arab Emirates national team.

The two-time Golden Ball winner admitted that the Brazilian club are interested in signing him, but confirmed he wants to stay at Milan.

"It's true that Flamengo are interested in me, but personally I have never said or written anything about this matter," he said.

"After this friendly, I can say I'm doing well and that for the next match against Napoli I'm at Ancelotti's disposal. My intention is to earn an important place in this squad, because this is the team I want to play in, a team that's always had a lot of faith in me."

Ronaldo joined the Rossoneri around a year ago from Real Madrid, and did well for them in the second half of the season, helping them reach fourth place with a number of fine goals and performances. Since last summer, however, he's been suffering from a series of physical problems and made just one appearence in the current season.

Danilo Pochini

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=540026

Does that fat has-been think he's Hutton or something? :D