***The Official Gretna v Rangers Thread***

Muff

Yea I agree with that team. Celtic struggled at Gretna earlier in the year and has too rely on 2 jammy goals in the last 3 or 4 minutes....

I'll be going to the game, anynoe else going?

Al be there bud now

You were close to me at Dundee united and the Old Firm game you are 2 rows infront of me now wheres your seat for wednesday night :lol:

I am East Stand Row G 63 <_<

Same team for me that beat Dundee Untied 2-0 and a think we will win this comfortably :rangers:

I think you've got the same away tickets as me :D

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I agree with that team. Celtic struggled at Gretna earlier in the year and has too rely on 2 jammy goals in the last 3 or 4 minutes....

I'll be going to the game, anynoe else going?

Al be there bud now

You were close to me at Dundee united and the Old Firm game you are 2 rows infront of me now wheres your seat for wednesday night :lol:

I am East Stand Row G 63 <_<

Same team for me that beat Dundee Untied 2-0 and a think we will win this comfortably :rangers:

I think you've got the same away tickets as me :D

So do i Kilmarnock and Motherwell your last 2? :rolleyes:

With our fixture headache i'd start with ...............

................................Caroll............

Whittaker.......Broadfoot.........Weir.............Papac

Novo..........Hemdani............Thomson...........Gow

.................Buffel..............Boyd..........

Good enough to beat Gretna and keeps Cousin,JC,Fergie,Burke,Naismith,Cuellar and McGregor injury free (if pitch is sodden again) for the Cally game and then revert back to this side for East Stirling game.......maybe dropping Weir for Ugo.

Bad news for Wednesday is heavy rain and freezing temps turning to snow.......was on Sky news last night...looks like another could be off...

At least we can celebrate 12th of July at Ibrox this year :D :beer2:

We have three stands for this game, around about 11,000. Place will be jumping!

Heres hoping for a good old away day sing song muffger eh? cant beat the away games atmospheres are superb!! We may have 11,000 but with it being on tv and during the week may have around 7500 but thats still a great support however if we fill all 3 stands then what a support we have :rangers:

Hopefully it will be on. Looking forward to a good sing song.

Saw on another Rangers forum pictures of Fir Park and it has a big plastic dome over the pitch protecting the pitch, its like what they use at Wimbledon to cover the courts while raining. Definately something we should be looking into <_<

How long has it felt like since we last played a game!

Anyway, hope we continue our good form with a good result here. Gretna ran Celtic close, they'll be up for it and I don't think it will be as easy as some people are suggesting. I think we'll have more than enough to secure the win though. Are there any injuries/suspensions to worry about?

We have three stands for this game, around about 11,000. Place will be jumping!

Never before will the song 'what a shitey home support' be more appropriate

I want them out of our league a.s.a.p

It's an embarrassment

I'm going to be dying of boredom and anticipation all afternoon just waiting for this game. Not played since Jan 5th... so to say I'm eager for this game would be and understatment!

Sure the players will be fired up for this and, although I don't expect it, I really hope Gretna have their collective ass handed to them :rangers:

I'm going to be dying of boredom and anticipation all afternoon just waiting for this game. Not played since Jan 5th... so to say I'm eager for this game would be and understatment!

Sure the players will be fired up for this and, although I don't expect it, I really hope Gretna have their collective ass handed to them :rangers:

We're in the best form we've been in all season, and they're mince. Frankly we should be burning their worthless hides.

Only problem is Hutton's absence.