Under 13s win in Genoa

Poetry_In_Blue

Rangers under 13s were recently invited to take part in a prestigious international in Genoa, Italy, and they made the most of the trip by beating several of Europe's top clubs to lift the trophy.

Excellent news, hope this calibre of player continues to develop at Rangers, for the full story just click on the link!

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Re...1215241,00.html

Meant to add, hope young Jay Doyle has a speedy recovery after breaking his leg. :rangers:

Great news :D

Why don't Rangers get the kids on the pitch advertising Rangers Lotto & Rising Stars?

Thats a great suggestion, my lad had the opportunity to play 2 mini games at H/T in a Livi game in front of 2000 spectators and his teammates and himself revelled in it (and that was only 2000, imagine doing it in front of 50,000?) would be good for the fans to see the younger players and seeing what level they are at!

Great to see any of our youngsters win something. It makes me feel alot happier about the future. I think we will be seeing the fruits of Murray Park coming through on a more sustained basis.