Birmingham sign James McFadden

robbie11

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do you not think we could do with his imagination alongside fergie in our midfield

No way for a start he doesn't play centre midfield infact he doesn't even have a natural position tbh and also he ain't worth £5.5m, we could get a top player for that and McFadden ain't a top player (tu)

I'm suprised Bolton haven't been mentioned, there after every other c*nt in the World.

£5.7million and wages of £20k+ a week could get us a hell of a better player.

SHOCK HORROR...

mcfadden transfer is on hold as ANOTHER TEAM has put in a bid.

Well done Timmy you can read, give the boy an apple.

I always enjoy compliments, but somehow, i don't believe you compliment is genuine.

One of the worst ever players in modern times to wear the shirt. Good riddance to PISH

A quote from an everton fan on the bbc forums, and most of his fellow toffees agree with him.

They weren't moaning when he scored the wonder goal that secured them European football. Seem to have forgotten the £6 million they paid for England international James Beattie and his 3 penalties a season as well .

F*k knows but he was absolutely brutal. He was signed by Walter Smith for £4.5million I think(not 100% sure tho?)

Was he not the one that a fan ran on the park and chucked his t-shirt at him?

Would not be surprised if Everton want Hutton as Hibbert is nothing more than average, and they ave no one else there. £8 million + McFadden sounds good - but after last night, the thought of Whittaker being out first team right back :ohmy: